The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Eni

IsabelEni

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello everyone,

Our Eni is a Beagle who has been saved from a certain death in 2005. She was one of the 32 Beagles rescued from Veterinarian Faculty in Zagreb, after horrible experiments were conducted on all of them.
Her leg bone was fractured only to test a new drug for calcination and afterwards put embedded metal plate. In the end of testing they all should have been put to sleep. After the rescue by Association “Animal Friends” it was clear that she has never been outside the cage, never drank fresh water, never walked on the grass, never snooped with other dogs etc. Most of the time she was starved and laid in her own feces, in a cage not much bigger than a bird’s cage. She never felt love, hugs and kisses, never had a home, never have been petted her or played with her. Her fear from human was giant and justified because since then human gave her only pain and suffering, fear and hell. When we brought her home, she had to learn everything, just as a puppy, only she was a year and a half old.

Now, 13 years later, Eni is a happy old lady who has been cherished and loved since the moment she was rescued, having every single day happy, joyful, fun and blessed. However, health problems started nearly a year ago and Eni is no longer as healthy as before. She has problems with the enlarged liver, water in the lungs and enlarged valves in the heart. The biggest problem is her chronic bronchitis and coughs that is constant, she cannot longer sleep and rest and is exhausting for her. Veterinary treatments and medicines are expensive and we are financially exhausted because we have been treating her for some time now. She is better when she is on her medicines but we are not sure how long we’ll be able to cover for them.

Please donate our Eni for treatments and medicines she needs so she can live without pain because she suffered way too much already in her innocent life.

Click here to support Help Eni the Beagle organized by Ines Coronelli Tkalec

Help Eni to feel better and to live without pain.

AFC - Eni's First Happy Year

AFC - 07/21/05 The Beagles are Rescued!

AFC - 07/16/05 The Battle for the Beagles Continues

AFC - 07/14/05 Horrific Experiments and the Killing of Dogs!

Attachments

• 215561_1029100041880_3270_n.jpg
    215561_1029100041880_3270_n.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 170
Hi,
Eni's story is magnificent! Thank you so much for sharing this its so touching to read. Eni is adorable :)

I am sorry that i cannot donate but I will as some other people if they can.
All the best
Violet

i'm so sad, but had to upload this video to show that the story is really genuine, and to show you how's Eni feeling currently..

I just recently received the first donation for Eni, don't know if it was somebody from this forum. If it is i would just like to say big thank you!!

hi...just to post an update, Eni isn't feeling any better, yesterday one more corticosteroid shot taken, but if she keeps on coughing like this, we'll be forced to put her asleep, as she's suffering...

but we are doing our best to get her healthy, she deserves it..

is it possible maybe to move this post to main chat so more people can see this and maybe share it?

Of course its heartbreaking but you know you must do whats best for her and sadly that isnt always medication and extending life.

I wish you courage and love on the journey you and Eni must make..

Here are some pics i promised.. you'll see on some of them shaved leg from surgery and experiments they were put through..

Attachments

• 205586_1029168123582_3904_n.jpg
    205586_1029168123582_3904_n.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 183
  • 208754_1029168163583_4640_n.jpg
    208754_1029168163583_4640_n.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 199
  • 227150_1053897101791_1189_n.jpg
    227150_1053897101791_1189_n.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 204

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back