The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ernie On His Way !

Martin Tucker

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just to let everyone know that Ernie (Vivs Quest-Show Three) is on his way to England this week. Denise (Lolcoe) has kindly agreed to take him on and give him a chance. So watch out for him next week at the English Derby! If somebody could arrange it, perhaps he could get his first trial sometime during the meeting ? I`m dying to know what he`s like ! He will hopefully race if he qualifies ok, under the name MOUNT CASHEL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one Dee, hope he and her other dog are in different classes, what weight is he Martin?

aww so glad he is gonna be given the chance. good luck with him :luck: :luck: :luck:

He`s over 30lb at present, but he`s carrying a bit of weight ! Flew up my gallop yesterday, 250 yards no problem to him. Will give him one more workout on Tuesday and he`ll be hopefully on his way late Wednesday afternoon.

Looking forward to getting him. He should have a ball here (probably be sending one spoilt dog home end of season!) Arnie Prescott and Albert and Greta Richardson will put me right with him training wise as they have worked wonders with Genie :thumbsup:

Hoping to get around a bit more than planned this year as i have no other commitments other than work :- "

Ernie is here! After a long journey he is settling well and aquanting himself with his kennelmate Genie.

He loves me now he knows that i feed him fresh chicken :- " Gave me a big lick on the face :wub:

He is bigger than Genie so i dont think they will be racing together.

Looking forward to meeting those of you that have wished me well.

Ernie.jpg

Genie aka Aladdin Sane (Gillette x Taylor Maid)

Ernie aka Mount Cashel (Vivs Quest x Show Three)

:cheers:

pleased that Ernie has settled in, he looks just like his dad, I hope he does well for you

if you need any advise or help don't hesitate to ask

he may have some of hid dads funny ways

best of luck with him

best wishes son from your dad Sam ( viv.s Quest)

Ooooh good luck you :thumbsup:

He looks lovely, very leggy - looking forward to meeting him and my little man Genie at the weekend :D

Good luck with Ernie, almost took him myself, might be worth using muzzles full time for a few days untill the pecking order is settled, as the last thing you want is a fight with out them on.

Delighted he arrived safely. Now I am more excited about him running than I would be if I was in a final with one of my Greyhounds ! Good suggestion Peter as they may seem okay together, but when they are alone you wouldn`t know what might happen ! Even though he`s a nice natured dog, he`s used to messing around with a 13 year old whippet as opposed to something his age.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back