The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Esther Does It Again

JoWhite

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Esther produced a litter of 13 in the early hours of Tuesday. Unfortunately 2 were dead but the 11 survivors are doing well. Will keep you all posted but as you can imagine I'm a bit busy at the moment! Forgot to mention - 7 dogs and 4 bitches.

Last edited by a moderator:
blimey 13 (w00t)

sorry you lost the 2 but congratulations on the 11 :huggles:

:cheers:Congratulations!!! :cheers:

Eleven is enough to look after :)

Where are the pictures???

(w00t) (w00t)

:cheers: congratulations on a MASSIVE litter :sweating: :sweating:

look forward to seeing piccys :thumbsup:

:cheers: Well done Esther on such a big litter :cheers: We will need lots of pictures of babies :wub:

Very sorry about the two you lost :(

A big litter too (w00t)

Well done :huggles: :huggles: Hope Mum is ok :huggles:

Congrats, Good Luck :luck:

11 pups :sweating:

Congratulations - you will be busy with 11 puppies :wub:

(w00t) congratulations, best of luck with the pups :luck: :luck:

Congratulations on your HUGE litter- but sorry to hear that you lost 2 babies :(

That will certainly keep you busy- hope you've got lots of newspapers for later! :oops:

Liz and the Monellis

WOW :sweating:

Cant wait for piccys :p

All is going well with the babies - not gaining weight as quickly as they would in a normal size litter, but look strong and healthy. I've been trying to attach photos taken the day they were born but can't seem to do it. I'll have one more go, but if this fails anyone who wants to see pics can contact me directly by email on jowhite49@hotmail.com ..... and I see adding pic didn't work again - rats!

Will look forward to seeing some photos. :cheers: :luck:

(w00t) WOW, congratulations.

Rather you than me after the age of 3 weeks :lol: but i bet they are just gorgeous

good luck with them all :wub:

Wow 13 pups,,,A huge litter

Good luck with the 11 pups

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back