The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Evie Gets The Best Seat In The House

Hula

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We have had our little Evie for six weeks now and every day she is getting more cheeky ! :lol:

This is her in her favourite place on top of long suffering Dina (w00t)

DSC00164.jpg

oh my, hasnt she grown :wub: :wub:

poor dina though :huggles:

oh my, hasnt she grown :wub: :wub: poor dina though :huggles:

By the amount she eats she may well grow into a greyhound I think (w00t)

I never knew a wee pup who could eat so much !

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, Evie is sooooooooo pretty :wub:

Dina is certainly being used as a cushion (w00t) ........ good job she's so affable, bless :D

She looks like butter wouldn't melt.... ;)

Glad you're having fun together! :thumbsup:

Hannah x

Ah, Evie is sooooooooo pretty :wub:
Dina is certainly being used as a cushion (w00t) ........ good job she's so affable, bless :D

Dear soul, she looks as though she is managing to sit on both of them at the same time :D Such a pretty girl and bright as a button.

Aww Evie is gorgeous :wub: as are Dina and Fern :wub: They don't seem to mind too much being used as cushions :huggles:

Dina and Fern are so good natured.

I have to say Evie is a really pretty little girl. I hope I get to meet her one day

Do I spot 3 dog beds in the photo?

From what I have seen so far, 1 is enough :D :D :D

Dina and Fern are so good natured.I have to say Evie is a really pretty little girl. I hope I get to meet her one day

Well we are often to be found on the beaches of East Lothian so maybe one of these days we will meet up :D

The other two beds are for Lizzie to take her pick of :lol:

Aww so cute :wub: perched there... :lol: shes coming along lovely...

Oh Alison, she's absolutely gorgeous :wub: as are the very tolerant Dina and Fern :wub:

We have had our little Evie for six weeks now and every day she is getting more cheeky ! :lol: This is her in her favourite place on top of long suffering Dina (w00t)

DSC00164.jpg
HI evie is so like my whippet brie same colour lovely.

That's a fabulous picture, Evie's expression is priceless :lol: :wub: :wub:

Lovely dogs, all of them :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back