The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gold @Excuseme Pregnancy Diary

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
3 more weeks to go. Just looking for rabbits!
RESIZED 18th Jan 2018 SIKA 001.jpg

The bulge is showing now and the nice slim waist has gone. It shows a lot better when she is lying down.
RESIZED 18th Jan 2018 SIKA 005.jpg

Thanks Jo, water is her favourite!
She was cold when we got home , so she had a rub down and her "Equafleece" put on to get her warm.

Last edited:
She’s really starting to show now :)

Just a quick picture today, with only 2 weeks to go.
She hates me asking her to lie down to show her tummy but if I can catch her un aware she is much happier about it.
Her pregnancy so far has been just so easy, she still seems to be growing downwards more than outwards, and her teats are absolutely "HUGE".

RESIZED SIKA @ 7 Weeks 25th Jan 2018 003.jpg

Don't forget Josie's guessing game that will be starting on Monday.

She looks amazing. Look at that shine on her coat. Gorgeous girl (getting puppy broody ... :rolleyes:)

I'm sorry not to have posted any recent updates this week, we have been so busy and we are absolutely knackered!
Everything is going well and so far there have been no problems.
Mum has started to look behind various chairs and has the occasional scratch in early preparation for her BIG day. She has slowed down quiet a lot now, she also finds her water antics just a bit too chilly!

Just a couple of very quick pictures this morning (not the best ! ) I will try to get some more later when we get home.
We have felt movement ! My husband could feel gentle movements last night and yesterday I could feel a firm object what I think could possibly have been a head while stroking her tummy.

RESIZED 29th January SIKA 2018 001.jpg
RESIZED 29th January SIKA 2018 005.jpg

Poor "Sika" is feeling very fat today. We went for a gentle walk with the girls this morning, she sniffed around and just walked beside my husband, she did jump into the water tank, but very quickly got out again!
Husband says that she was scratching around behind a favourite chair last evening, just looking for a comfortable place.
Forgot to mention, she has just had a whole fresh fallow deer heart for dinner tonight.

Last edited:
We have now started the last week of our pregnancy, poor old "fatty" just looks so uncomfortable at times, especially when she has cuddles and lies across her dad's lap.

Aaaah last week! Bless her.

I bet she is feeling fed up now!

Yes I'm sure she must feel fed up, she was always such an active girl, who was always very busy on her walks.
I would have not been very happy if I had got so heavy/huge when I was pregnant!

There was a lot of movement to be seen in her tummy last night, it looked like a big "bag of worms" !

Don't forget, Josie's "Guessing game".

Sika is finding the kitchen floor nice and cool, another one of my pictures that's not very good. (the floor needs a wash too ! )
RESIZED SIKA 3rd Feb 2018 002.jpg
RESIZED SIKA 3rd Feb 2018 005.jpg

Attachments

• RESIZED SIKA 3rd Feb 2018 002.jpg
    RESIZED SIKA 3rd Feb 2018 002.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 246
  • RESIZED SIKA 3rd Feb 2018 005.jpg
    RESIZED SIKA 3rd Feb 2018 005.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 242

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back