The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Exhausted new mum!

New mum

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My first ever puppy: 16 week old female whippet... gee, I wasn't prepared for the activity level! (Previous dogs were bichon & poodle, adopted as adults - quite sedate!) Loving it though!

I'd like to buy a jacket for my 4 month old female whippet that fits now and will last a few months - can anyone tell me approximately what length to expect her to be at 6 months? (Base of neck to base of tail she's currently about 43cm). And possibly approximate neck circumference? Thanks!

Haha - you need six pairs of eyes and four pairs of feet! It gets better, honestly ... :D

... though sometimes it gets worse before it gets better :D

Lol yes they are really little hyper monsters! I have 3 the youngest is 13mth and keeps me going. Like you I've had different pups but my whippets have been the hardest but I love the puppy stage :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back