The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Noise

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
mum mabel and babies about a day old

260720081495-1.jpg

billy the 1 i kept , working almost underground whilst ferreting

DSC00947-1.jpg

him all grown up , pic taken by Viv Rainsbury , whom owns the stud dog we used , he IS fully health tested and im proud i used him and waited , this litter has turned out fab

Billysmallpic.jpg

his sister has taken now 2 BIS 1 as a pup 1 as an adult , billy has numerous show rosettes and several wins , their brother is owned by peter rivett and he is working well , as well as general family spoilt dog lol!!! those 2 have the silkiest long coats ever , mine is like stig of the dump!!! another 1 is up north owned by someone on a hunting forum and he asked if i was breeding again as he is so pleased with his bitch , another little lady went to a lady whom lives in country and had a problem with certain wildlife in her garden , this is now stopped lol , although that one is a tad over weight :b another a small boy went to a lady pureley as a pet and he lives in the lap of luxury and ermmmmmmmmmmmm he is a scruff bag too lol , she should have had a silky one lol

i came under fire for using a showbred sire but i know the dog , i know what he has produced and also he IS TESTED CLEAR, id certain recommend him to anyone :)

few more

billys sister

DSCF1812.jpg

about 5 weeks

240820081615.jpg

240820081610.jpg

his dad , the sire , viv rainsburys penfold

HPIM0263.jpg

his mum, the dam , our very own able mabel

mabelbelvoirshowing-2.jpg

ooh, he is certainly a handsome boy :wub: he looks a lot like one beddieXwhippet that we meet in one of our local parks, and is the only dog we've met who can outrun Eskil :thumbsup:

just seen the other pics, no wonder the babies are scrummy with a couple like that as parents :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
he is the scruffiest smelliest muck attracting filth monster ever!!! but i love him!!! total tit at times but full of character and so easy to train , always stinks even after 2 baths :b and as you think you have him clean , another batch of muck appears lol!!! Viv tells me her bonny his half sister is exactly the same , i feel for viv as she shows her!!!! :eek: :D

Ooh, these guys are gorgeous ... no wonder the pups are winners Tanya.

I know neither whippies nor beddies shed much, but often wonder if the 'scruff' crosses like Billy do shed ? ... although he's not scruffy by the way, he's ruggedly handsome :wub:

Annie

his puppy coat came out a bit but nothing to write home about tbh , he has a coarser coat than the 2 silkys :D either that or i just got a real life stig of the dump lol, i love his dirty grey white topknot , alfie always twiddles it before he goes in the ring :D

Ooh, these guys are gorgeous ... no wonder the pups are winners Tanya.
I know neither whippies nor beddies shed much, but often wonder if the 'scruff' crosses like Billy do shed ? ... although he's not scruffy by the way, he's ruggedly handsome :wub:

Annie

Annie having met Billy on 2 occasions I can vouch for the fact he is a scruff. He really should have been called Stig as even if he hasn't been in the garden he still finds a way to get grubby and anyone who has been to Tanya's will tell you what she's like about a mess in the house. We camped in her garden one weekend myself Boothros and urchin all with our own dogs. It poured with rain Tanya spent the weekend following dogs round mopping up muddy paw prints. Talk about house proud :lol: :D There's not way the scruffy so and so get dirty inside the house he is literaly just a dirt magnet. :clown:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back