The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Posh Totty

Fleesh

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I keep getting MSN messages from you asking me to check a file for you, my anti-virus detects a TROJAN !!!

The message has come up several times, you may have a virus :(

booking clinic right now!!! (w00t)

im sorting the prob , its identified so killing it now!!!, ripping it to shreds i am!!! (w00t)

have provided a bit of virus-squishimifying support this evening, but it's a stubborn wee blighter - hopefully she will get it sorted sooon

In the meantime - OPEN NOTHING FROM TANYA :D

Well Tan, you better let me know when you get it fixed otherwise I'll be accidentally telling you to "Freck Orft" and not the virus !!!

posh totty said:
booking clinic right now!!!  (w00t)
im sorting the prob , its identified so killing it now!!!, ripping it to shreds i am!!!  (w00t)

Tanya i thought your virus were all alcohol related :- "

posh totty said:
im sorting the prob , its identified so killing it now!!!, ripping it to shreds i am!!!  (w00t)

viruses and trojan horses 2 different things, you need a prog for each, then do this, update em, then, click on my computer, then view system information, then system restore, turn off system restore on all drives, click ok, then boot up in safe mode, and run your programmes :thumbsup: do not forget once youve done the above, to turn back on, system restore to the drives

hope ive helped.

:cheers:

I've been getting them too but Norton picked them up,according to them its not a trojan or a virus it's a worm :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
midlanderkeith said:
posh totty said:

viruses and trojan horses 2 different things, you need a prog for each, then do this, update em, then, click on my computer, then view system information, then system restore, turn off system restore on all drives, click ok, then boot up in safe mode, and run your programmes :thumbsup: do not forget once youve done the above, to turn back on, system restore to the drives

hope ive helped.

:cheers:

Perhaps someone could message her this, in case she cant get online, just a thought

7 fairly bad virus`s , all cleared, now clearing again for third time :b , thanks keith charlie and kev for the call support centre :huggles:

please no one open any files form me as i havent sent them!!! :eek:

*Lesley* said:
I've been getting them too but Norton picked them up,according to them its not a trojan or a virus it's a worm :thumbsup:
Eww Tanya's got worms............never mind you got some

tablets, haven't you :))

yup I got it again this morning so your pc's still infected hon

luckily my AVG recognised it and put up a no entry sign!

Oh Tanya hun :huggles: :huggles: bless

all those infections and now worms too :lol: :lol:

Let me know if you run out of tablets :oops:

:wub: Lillibet

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back