The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Trac

Painted Lady

tattoo luvver
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=14pt]your'e very own thread to hijack................then maybe you will leave everyone else's alone.............. :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]good thinking sarah,thought she would have been on her 100th post today already[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=14pt]have you warn her out :[/SIZE]o

[SIZE=14pt]oh i think you two will be in trouble when she see's this[/SIZE]
6ofbest.gif

[SIZE=14pt]I though as much Sarah............Trish will be the one to suffer then[/SIZE]
stickpoke.gif

[SIZE=21pt]sarah you fibber :eek: ..........good job our trac is a pushover :- " (w00t) [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
AnnSa said:
[SIZE=14pt]I though as much Sarah............Trish will be the one to suffer then[/SIZE]
stickpoke.gif

[SIZE=21pt]indeed Ann...anyhoo Tracey won't be up yet to see it...hammered last night,rambling away to herself on here....between me and you Ann,think our Trace has a drink problem....no seriously I think she does....Ssssshhhhhh...you didn't hear it from me..........[/SIZE]

[SIZE=30pt]good morning Patricia...and how are you on this fine morning???????[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]you will be in big trouble now for letting her secrets out.............thought you was sworn to secrecy :eek: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt] (w00t) oooo dear "nicky goes and hides in the hedge and waits for tracey to come on :- " [/SIZE]

nicky12 said:
[SIZE=21pt] (w00t) oooo dear "nicky goes and hides in the hedge and waits for tracey to come on  :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]make room for me nicky im hiding with you[/SIZE] :sweating: :unsure:

[SIZE=14pt]Well i think we should put our heads together and see what we can do to help the ol' lush[/SIZE]
beer.gif

Well i think we should put our heads together and see what we can do to help the ol' lush

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]shes having quite a sllep in isnt she...............she must have been p...ed (w00t) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]you ready for this sarah (w00t) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]OI I AM HERE NOW, VERY FUNNY SARAH[/SIZE] :- " OH BOY ARE YOU LOT FOR IT, YOU WONT KNOW WHATS HIT YOU (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]OI I AM HERE NOW, VERY FUNNY SARAH[/SIZE] :- " OH BOY ARE YOU LO FOR IT, YOU WONT KNOW WHATS HIT YOU

[SIZE=21pt] [/SIZE] :oops: im taking cover now.............i tried to defend you trac love....but sarah had my arm up my back :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
trish g said:
[SIZE=21pt]good thinking sarah,thought she would have been on her 100th post today already[/SIZE] :- "
[SIZE=14pt]have you warn her out :[/SIZE]o

[SIZE=21pt]NO SHE DIDINT SHE HASNT GOT THE STAMINA TO KEEP WITH ME SHE FELL A SLEEP ON ME :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=30pt]OH YOU ARE UP THEN??????????? YOU DON'T SCARE ME MISSUS....THE LOVELAND CAN TAKE YOU ON ANYDAY......[/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back