The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Favourite Track

friggsy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What are everybodys favourite tracks? Based on ammenities, entertainment and racing.

Mine are

DEVON for the straight have always enjoyed the company and racing a real good crack.

HARLOW for the bends. Lovely surface great, facilities and love to beat the bookie.

ones we got,straight horden,bends easington,they on my doorstep and are good tracks,ones i did like to go to was melton,and kinsley,loved them 2,,

Stainforth is the best bend track I've raced on :thumbsup:

Asfordby the best straight track :thumbsup:

ashfordby :thumbsup: well is near melton

newton aycliffe for the straights

easington for the bends the running surface is second to none.

straights - ashfordby

bends - highgate

stockton wrc and i think bends are to much for a whippet omo

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Horden has got to be up there with the best straight tracks :thumbsup:

straights when its right - the rising sun also horden, aycliffe, stockton, kirkaldy all great tracks

bends easington, stainforth was brill, kinsley although im not really a bend racer

Stainforth is the best bend track I've raced on :thumbsup: Asfordby the best straight track :thumbsup:
Kirkcaldy track comes a very close second to Asfordby :thumbsup: and your always made to feel welcome :thumbsup: pity they talk funny :p

What are everybodys favourite tracks? Based on ammenities, entertainment and racing.Mine are

DEVON for the straight have always enjoyed the company and racing a real good crack.

HARLOW for the bends. Lovely surface great, facilities and love to beat the bookie.
worcester best track ive ran on

newton aycliffe for the straights
easington for the bends the running surface is second to none.

agree with aycliffe and easington john :) if spenny was still goin it would be odds on ;)

What are everybodys favourite tracks? Based on ammenities, entertainment and racing.Mine are

worcester best track ive ran on
Your a good judge ray worcester nice flat track come champs there be no place to hide if your dog or bitch good enough it win looking forward this year it looks wide open it all on the day.

:) Not been in it that long so i haven't been to all the tracks but i really like Fordingbridge, Devon, Old Hall, Barley lands track was ok for a last minute track i think the people

worked hard to get it ready and i loved the two day car boot in the adjoining field, :p never really ran on the bends yet, :- so i can't comment on any bends track. :thumbsup:

I think some of you would be impressed with our local straight track at helston in Cornwall a slight up hill, a long run off and the grass is soft even in summer,(due to all the flaming rain with get.) :p Di

Last edited by a moderator:
:) Not been in it that long so i haven't been to all the tracks but i really like Fordingbridge, Devon, Old Hall, Barley lands track was ok for a last minute track i think the peopleworked hard to get it ready and i loved the two day car boot in the adjoining field, :p never really ran on the bends yet, :- so i can't comment on any bends track. :thumbsup:

I think some of you would be impressed with our local straight track at helston in Cornwall a slight up hill, a long run off and the grass is soft even in summer,(due to all the flaming rain with get.) :p Di
barey lands will be alot better next year di got a longer track at the back :thumbsup:

:) Not been in it that long so i haven't been to all the tracks but i really like Fordingbridge, Devon, Old Hall, Barley lands track was ok for a last minute track i think the peopleworked hard to get it ready and i loved the two day car boot in the adjoining field, :p never really ran on the bends yet, :- so i can't comment on any bends track. :thumbsup:

barey lands will be alot better next year di got a longer track at the back :thumbsup:

:) Deffo going next year if Steve can get the time off work, Di

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back