The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fed Top Five

kipper fluke

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just got our whippet news this morning-and what a nice surprise!

We didn't know that Fluke had won the Top Five as no-one had informed us :eek:

also Crystal Bay in 3rd position brood bitch!

Well done to all other top 5! :cheers:

Harry's over the moon! :D

Karen Steve Harry

WELL DONE HARRY :p AND OF COURSE FLUKE, CORAL AND CRYSTAL BAY, i can't believe no one rang and told Harry this good news...... :oops:must have had other things on their minds ey ;) once again WELL DONE HARRY and family :D

i no we were surprised as wel to read that our dog southern scott was also placed 5th in the top 5 i was well chuffed well done to everybody else who was placed :p

:) well done everyone who were placed top 5 :thumbsup:

Congrats to Nick and Pat with the The Builder (Bobby) on doing so well in Fed top 5(2nd) and Whippet News top ten(6th) He's done you's proud, we are so proud too,best wishes for 2004 racing season hopfully Bobby will continue he's winning ways, he's new sisters now 8 weeks will soon be watching him and learning.

well done to everybody else in the top5 especially fluke doing the double well done :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back