The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Few Pics Of Fallow .

andy67

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
heres a few pics of my young bitch fallow . thanks to helsbels for showing me how to use photobucket :thumbsup:

rabbitingupsimons006.jpg

rabbitingupsimons011.jpg

rabbitingupsimons016.jpg

rabbitingupsimons017.jpg

rabbitingupsimons019.jpg

rabbitingupsimons023.jpg

rabbitingupsimons025.jpg

rabbitingupsimons041.jpg

heres a few more .

rabbitingupsimons047.jpg

rabbitingupsimons049.jpg

rabbitingupsimons050.jpg

rabbitingupsimons059.jpg

fallow2.jpg

fallow4.jpg

thats all for now :thumbsup:

heres a few more .
rabbitingupsimons047.jpg

rabbitingupsimons049.jpg

rabbitingupsimons050.jpg

rabbitingupsimons059.jpg

fallow2.jpg

fallow4.jpg

thats all for now :thumbsup:

Great pics Andy, Fallow looks well, lots of burger meat there !!!! Am I right in thinking the fawn bitch is Rebus' great aunt? & glad you cracked Photobucket :thumbsup:

yes thats her .simons bitch . in fact hes gave her to a local lad now as a pet as hes overdogged . been a fantastic bitch for him . a well earned retirement . :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[quote name='andy67' Nice pics & great dogs :thumbsup:

Great pics of some really nice dogs, shame about the reprobate in the photos with you :lol: :lol:

Sonia

Lovely looking bitch and a gorgeous name, :thumbsup: it's nice to see dogs out in the field. ;) di

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back