The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Selling Few things for sale

Rocky-London

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi,

as Rocky has now simply wayyy too much stuff I thought I would sell some of it. Some are used, some are quite new as Rocky simply didn't like them or they were too big/ too small for Rocky. I am open to offers as well.

Small Antler Chew, new; £6.30 (p&p included!); and Rough'n'Tug 40cm in length; £6 + p&p; Funny Bone & Fallow Strip; £11 + p&p; Or all Antler Chews & Toys together for £20 + p&p.

53 (4).JPG58.jpg

Metal chain lead with leather handle; 84cm long (handle included in the measurements) and Black nylon lead. 2cm x 108cm. I have exchanged the swivel hook into a smaller swivel hook (wilkinsons) and added a Ring to the handle; each for £2.50 + p&p.

22.JPG23.JPG

Brown/black flat braided lead ca. 110cm x 1cm; £7 posted.

57.JPG

New flat braided leash whith three adjustable settings; max length about 2m (rather suited to medium to large dogs). Colour is green/ yellow; £18 posted.

56.JPG

Puchi Choc Croc Collar & Lead Set. Size Small; neck size: 8-11" (20.3-27.9cm) and lead is 4 feet (122cm) long. The diamante of the P charm on the collar are partly darkened (but charm can be removed). It was only tried on once other wise its new and comes in it's original packaging. £25 (bargain as it was £56 new).

15.0.JPG

Puchi Zircon Zebra Softy Harness and Lead. Size Small; Neck: 10.6" (27cm) and Chest: 12.2-16.5" (31-42cm), and the lead is 47.5" (120.7cm) long.
Comes with a little tassle detail on the back. Only tried one once, otherwise it's new and still in original packaging; £12 + p&p.

13.0.JPG

Real leather dog collar measuring 26 - 36cm, 1.8cm wide; and Annrees elather padded dog collar. Handmade, 19mm wide, holes from 25.5cm to 33cm. Colour is brown with jade padding; each for £15 + p&p.

45 (2).JPG59.JPG

Heart Squeaker toy made out of rubber and peanutbutter scented; and Stuffable/ treat dispensing toy size small; each for £3 + p&p.

42.JPG43.JPG

Kong Wobbler, Small (for dogs up to 12kg/ 25lbs); £10 (including p&p as large package)

39.JPG

Large snuggle sack measuring 65 x 45cm; £10+ p&p.

DSCN6483.JPG

Luxurious minky blanket including donut toy measuing 48 x 69cm. One side out of soft polar fleece and other made out of super soft curly minky fabric; £13 + p&p.

DSCN4297.JPG

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I am open to offeres.

the longer (2 metre) leads with multiple hooks and a clip at either end are great. Mine are flat rather than braided but I dont know if that would make much difference. Perhaps flat is easier on the hands?

Last edited by a moderator:
I find them very nice to hold as I have a proper grip on the braided leads. I would have kept it but it's just way too bulky for small Rocky.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back