The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Finding A Pup

jonnie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[ FONT=Impact]Why oh why is it so hard to track down a litter so you can pick a pup for yourself. We have been looking for four months.

We have phoned Emailed and written to owners from Scotland to Cornwall .In the majority of cases we drew a complete blank. We lost count of the people that said they would call us back!Any constructive feedback would be really welcomed.

There does seem to be a big shortage of pups at the moment.

Do you get whippet news? It might be a good start, as matings/litters are reported in there - also pups/dogs for sale etc

Is it a pup you want or just a youngster?

Dog or Bitch?

Are you intending to race it?

Where are you from?

I'm sure people on k9 will keep you in mind if you let them know the above details :) Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
:D litter due on 4th august from sammy boy x xpress yourself (hopefully) both 27 / 28lb see sue with pipspride

rch/nch master blaster has recently lined a 40lb bitch , please get in touch for details

debbie

neil she is a 42lb to 43lb bitch from one of mac,s greyhounds. long leggy red fawn. she is out of an accidently mating the father could be a dog from john lee hooker x royal rumble or a dog from a dog from malachi x kieranns lass. the bitch in question was called miss dynamite but rarely raced. i hope this helps

:D Ballystorm is in pup to outbound pups due in three weeks and spellbound has lined a few bitch's so give me a call and will get you a pup sorted :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back