Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nigel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
As the chat room doesn't get used very much I thought I'd have another go at fixing some times for chats.

There are 2 polls.

One to select the day that suits you best. Possibly we should set just one day/week or perhaps it would be better on a specific day of the week or you may be happy with any day of the week. I know there will be some who want to add 2 days etc - tuff, put down the one choice that suits you best out of the available options.

The other poll is to select the best time for chat. These are UK local times - if you're not in the UK please adjust to GMT. Again you've only got one choice so make the most of it.

Once these polls have run for a while I'll try and suggest some fixed chat times.

Thanks.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back