The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Flash Bang Wallop

whitewindhounds

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I saw this dog, WCR Ch. Flash Bang Wallop in a book. He is so similar looking to my boy, and so absolutely gorgeous- just the colour, markings, and type I like! I am wondering if anyone knows about him, or who breeds very similar or related dogs, or even if he is siring any litters. Thanks!

Hi Jenna

Glad to give you details of this gorgeous boy.  He belongs to a lady called Sheila Gould who I believe comes from Weston Supermare.  She is normally racing with us on the open circuit, but Flash has dislocated a toe, and so is resting at the moment.  He has sired quite a few litters, all who have done well in racing.  He is mostly racing bred, but does go back to some show lines.  Some Belville breeding, Ch Cottonmere Monty of Oakbark, and Ch Ambassador of Algarth are two of his Gt Gt Gt Grandparents, he also has a good bit of Luguna behind him too.  He has a lovely temperament, and was Sheila's first whippet, and she is totally besotted with him!  I knew his breeders very well, and they had quite a bit of success with the mating of their Leading Lady to WCRCh/VC Cousin Jack (pedigree name Jolly Nippy).  The repeat mating also produced racing champions.  Flash weighs around 27lbs, and is probably 20in at the shoulder.  If you want Sheila's phone number email me privately as I don't like to publish it here.  I'm sure she'd love to talk to you about him.  He is still at stud as far as I know, but she will be glad to know you admired him anyway.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back