The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Flash Has A Upset Tummy

charliesangel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My poor puppy has got an upset tummy :(

Bless the little love though he was crying in the night i think it must have been to go out but i just tickled his ears and he went back to sleep. Took him out at 6.30 this morning and omg what a mess glad it was in the garden and not his crate .

I don't know whats caused it he tried eating slugs last night and weeds so that could be teh cause or my 2 yr old daughter feeding him to many treats. :/

He been playing this morning so i know its nothing serious he been chasing my 4 yr old son as usual and stealing shoes :- "

Booking him in the vets today for his injections so will get him checked over then.

Good luck with his check up :luck: ...they do worry us dont they..these whippets... :huggles:

Good luck at the vets,i,m sure he will be ok :luck:

Aww bless the little darlin :( Im sure he will be fine. Dudley was quite bad when he was tiny and I worried constantly but as the vet explained to me they have that many new experiences, different treats and eat EVERYTHING and ANYTHING in the garden so its no wonder they get upset tummies :lol:

Hope it goes ok at the vet :luck:

Emma xxx

Aww Bless him - what a good boy holding on for the garden.

I think i found the cause of his tummy upset it was some peddigree schmakkos stick treats my daughter got hold of them and fed him nearly a full bag :oops:

I think i better put the treats in a high cubboard from now on

charliesangel said:
I think i found the cause of his tummy upset it was some  peddigree schmakkos stick treats my daughter got hold of them and fed him nearly a full bag  :oops:
I think i better put the treats in a high cubboard from now on

sounds like a good idea :thumbsup:

i dont let any of my kids give gypsy treats, unless i tell them she can one..........i like to keep track of what she has in the day :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back