The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Florence Court

Evie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Did anyone make it to Florence court in the end?

How did it go? Anyone catch any bacon at the pig races? :- "

I had a Guide Dog here to look after so didn't make it in the end. :(

Did I miss much? :unsure:

ohhh.... :( i so much wanted to see pig racing. :lol:

billboy will be posting pix from the day and a report. ive a few pix too thatll i add after his ones. great day, great venue, and weather was gorgeous.

the one thing i am going to say at this point is how good it was to see ordinary folks staying to watch the racing. to be honest in the lurcher world at gamefairs people get sooooooo bored watching the bloody show that the cant wait to get away ! 3 cheers for the "ordinary-family-day-outers" !!

later j

Last edited by a moderator:
OK BILLYS EITHER STILL IN BED OR COMPOSING A 10000 WORD REPORT SO HERES A FEW PIX....

THE VENUE

DSCF2244.jpg

THE JUDGE...FRANKIE "FRA"

DSCF2234.jpg

BILLYBOYS "MEGAN & TARA"

DSCF2237.jpg

JOB DONE !

DSCF2245.jpg

AND KILLING TIME I SPOTTED THIS ICKLE FLOWER...

DSCF0525.jpg

BILLYBOY HAS THE RACING PIX SO WATCH THIS SPACE................................

Looks like you had a successful day along with some wonderful weather. 8)

Beautiful venue too:)

Looking forward to seeing the race pics :)

Tracey X

I'm pleased to see the day went well, looks like you's got lovely weather down there as well. :thumbsup:

Ironic that a day like this went much smoother and attracted a better crowd than Moira!

Lookin forward to seein the racing pics. 8)

Well done on your sucessful day. :cheers:

Colt looking as sexy as ever. :wub:

John.Will post the pic's later mate.I had to spend a lot of time with megan today,as she's not good mate.Thought everything was ok,till this morning,when she could'nt move much.Decided to take her for a wee walk after i got back from the Vet's,and she freed up well,and started being Megan again,and chased a few bunnie's down the burrow's beside the shed where the dog's are kept.But this evening,as i spent all day with her at the farm,she has gone pretty stiff ,and sore looking again.the Vet recon's it was heat stroke yesterday,and with her age and that tight run,it was just to much for her.My fault realy,as i took the wrong water with me,and left the one with the electrolite's at home on the worktop.But he also said that she should be ok,and this should be a one off,as the heart and everything else is still beating a good rythm.Also,ive an uncle dead in Rathcool,and as its a bank holiday,they havent releaced the body yet.So all this is in front of me.Anyway,will sort thing's out A.S.A.P. ...Billy...

U could be right about the heat stroke billy as i thought Tori seemed a bit off form 2day aswell, she has just lay about alday and when i took the leads out to walk them she just crawled back into her dog box and believe me that is not her as she normally goes mental when i as much as reach for the leads although cody seems fine :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about your uncle Billy. Hope both Megan and Torri will be fine. I normally took one of those fine mist sprays at any of the shows when the weather was warm...some people thought i was taking things too serious but i didn't really care about what others thought. :cheers:

dazgail said:
Sorry to hear about your uncle Billy. Hope both Megan and Torri will be fine. I normally took one of those fine mist sprays at any of the shows when the weather was warm...some people thought i was taking things too serious but i didn't really care about what others thought. :cheers:
Yeh,i heard you were alway's at her with the baby wipe's too.You big panzie. ""JOHN""You took a pic of the wrong flower mate.It was the Belfast panzie,you should have been looking for.Though i here it's a very rear sight these day's,as it's lost it's bloom. How's thing' Darren,nice to speak to you last night.Will i tell them all,what you said about them.Ha Ha . ...Billy...

By the way,Darren.It was'nt me uncle Billy.It was me uncle Rex.Ha Ha HA .Note a good one i know,under the circumstances.But it made me laugh,when i thought of the way you worded you're post.Nice to be able to laugh,after the week we've had.So thank's for that one Darren.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol The baby wipes were only used to clean the hands after rubbing in the rub for the muscles prior to racing (w00t) ......the burgers on the way home didn't taste the same when all you can smell and taste is radian b and witch hazel... :teehee:

Hope Megan is okay Billy. I know Frankie takes at least an hour gathering everthing he needs with him and thats not even organizing the dogs. Between sprays and all that crap, with the whether the way it is I guess its a good thing. God love her hope she is okay :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back