The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Flynn Show

annmarieandcris

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi k9er's. We would like to share Flynns outing at the Craven Show today. The show was right on our door step so an excellent opportunity for us.

The venue was provided by Rolls Royce, and did not disappoint, the facilities were excellent as was the show set up, a credit to the organisers. Thanks!

We did not have long to wait as we were in class 2 Puppy Dog. Flynn had minor fidget pants on, but let the judge go over him very well!, and produced a lovely walk. We never know what to expect, supppose thats the beauty of being novices, but Flynn got awarded a 1ST!. So subsequently qualified us for best pup in show.

So we now had a long wait in front of us, luckily for us our over the top preparations came good today, we pack so much we could hold a seige!

When the steward called entrants up for best pup in show, i slipped Flynns show set on him and he put his fidget pants back on and we entered the ring, experiencing a new nervousness. Unknow to me Flynn had a plan, he had slipped into his best walking shoes and when our turn came up he produced a very satisfying walk round . Final judging came and i asked Flynn for just 1 more stand, it appeared he had quickly whipped off his fidget pants and stood still...... which won him best puppy in show, i'm sure he knew what he was doing????. Very Proud Parents.

Good lad Flynn.

Flynn_the_champ.jpg

Flynn_showing_his_rossettes.jpg

Flynn_looking_at_his__rossettes.jpg

WELL DONE Flynn, Anne Marie & Chris what a wonderful start for you all. He looks a lovely boy, a well deserved win, sure its just the first of many more to come! :cheers:

Well done Flynn! Brilliant result and a seriously handsome boy!

I love the idea of him putting on his fidget pants for the big occasion (w00t)

Well Done Flynn, what a great win for you. I love your show commentaries, keep them up and keep up the good work. He's a lovely boy.

Jenny

:thumbsup: Good Job Flynn . Well done with your first win ,couldn't have went any better. Flynn obviously has got things sussed and you didn't do too badly either by the sound of things

Wow Congratulations, beautifully told account of the day too ;)

What a fantastic win for you, well done :thumbsup:

Judi

Huge well done to you all :cheers:

Flyn senior was a serious fidget pants, so now you know where he gets it from!!! (w00t) :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back