The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

For Elaine Pollard

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
a few pics of libby.

pups23044.jpg

pups23074-1.jpg

pups23022.jpg

pups23008.jpg

libby3.jpg

libby2.jpg

libby1.jpg

(w00t) look at her :wub: , how old is she now and whats she weighing mark?

Hi Julie/Sue, :lol: she was 21 weeks old yesterday and weighs a whopping 13lb, she eats loads but she never stays still for a second, (w00t) her brother Clive came to training on Wednesday and he looks about 16lb.

We are just hoping she makes 15lb ish as already having a tiny 14lber they are outdone in the races even at the not exceeding 16lb at the champs they are still 2lb out. :(

Her eyes are always like that when shes chasing stuff Diane, :lol: she looks demonic, and she will nip you if you take her lure away, as Mark found out on Wednesday :- " I blame her father to be honest with you, :- " he has no manners at racing either. (w00t)

she looking great she very like her dad good luck with her :thumbsup:

Thanks Jane, :cheers: its only the wieght we"re worried about, :lol: she is one of the keenest, smartest pups we have bred, she knows what we want her to do, and does everything straight away, fantastic little girl, just wish she"d put some weight on, for the past 2 weeks shes put 2 ounces on. :lol:

Great pics of Libby playing "Rocket Dog" :D Best of luck with her :thumbsup:

I think she will make the weight :thumbsup: Good luck with her :luck:

Love the wild eyes :unsure: Scary! Hey she'll be able to scare the others off the track :teehee: :lol:

June Jonigk said:
I think she will make the weight :thumbsup:   Good luck with her :luck:
Love the wild eyes  :unsure:   Scary!  Hey she'll be able to scare the others off the track  :teehee:   :lol:

she scares me the little sod :p

if she makes 15 3/4lb i'll be ovber the moon, if she sat still for a minute she might put weight on rather than running it all off.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back