The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

For Kati4d And Anyone

Rosie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just a little vid for you of Phoebe and Skye :wub: . I'd just brought some fresh toys outside from the toy box and little miss possessive Skye pinched them all and wouldn't let Phoebs near :p . She does a good job of blocking her I think, listen to Pheob's growls :eek: but they were friends in the end :huggles:

(w00t) is pheobe tiny or is skye huge :- "

thats fab cant belive skye is so cheeky (w00t) :wub:

Flipping heck, Skye looks bigger than Phoebe in that video. Its great to see the girls playing together and getting along so well. :)

k4tie-d said:
(w00t) is pheobe tiny or is skye huge :- " thats fab cant belive skye is so cheeky (w00t)   :wub:

Exactly what I was thinking??!! What age is Skye, 4 months? ANd she looks the same size as Pheobe? (w00t)

:lol: little madam isn't she :huggles:

Em x

What happy girls :wub: , i remember you saying that phoebe was a diddy girl :wub: , I love your garden, how do you manage that with whippets (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back