The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

for ritchie and amanda

NEILPEM

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi you two just a few words about bart(simpson) he is a credit to you both, he is a lovely dog and well deserves recognition, i have a photo for you which i took when he won at derby, once again well done and may he win many more. Debs ;) :D

CHEERS DEB N NEIL NICE TO SEE ANOTHER WONDER DOING WELL :) HE`LL RUN EVEN BETTER NOW HEY DEB SEEING AS YOUR RUNNING HIM NOW :) SHAME WONDERWALL COULD`NT HAVE RUN AT THE DERBY OR I THINK THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE NO LIMIT WINNER FOR SURE. HAS THAT BLUE PUP GOT TO 32LB YET NEIL??? :p

lol if he carries on he wont make 20lb :angry: ,only joking hes 18lb at moment and doing great ;)

Yes Simpons being a good dog for you both...i hope he continues to win , hes been a very stylish dog for you both.

Well done for his achievement plus the English Derby... well done Bart

Last edited by a moderator:
:D THANKS A LOT DENISE WE ARE BOTH REALLY PLEASED WITH THE WAY HES RUN THIS YEAR SO FAR AND WE JUST HOPE HE CAN HOLD OFF THE INJURIES AS HE HAD QUITE A FEW LAST YEAR.BLUE GOBLIN AND AMAZING GRACE ALSO RAN SOME GOOD RACES OVER THE DERBY WEEKEND AND I THINK WE WILL ALSO SEE THEM WINNING A LOT MORE THIS YEAR :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back