The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

For Tanglewood

senga

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hiya val, i run my bitch Tanya from East Ayrshire and me and my friend who is also in the club are looking for puppies in the summer and danny said that you might be having a litter, my friend wants a dog and i would like a bitch.could you pm me and let me know as i cant get intouch with you from k9. thank you.

hi kelly their loads of pups down here in england.hows tanya runing

hiya Tanya is doing good am over the moon with her. how has poppy been getting on? a met a guy at cumnock at the grand national he had good dogs from england they were all called somthing with belle in the name do you know him? kelly

If they had belle then that's Colin Armstrong. You wont meet a nicer man will do anything to help anyone.

some pups due soon in england fleeshs connor lass x red ranger check out the pics shes massive lol :D

yes kelly he's called colin his dogs are running well he's from co durham in north east england.he breeds nice pups colins got some good champions himself

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back