The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fordingbridge Meet

flossy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi, have heard that fordingbridge meet on a wed evening, if so then is there a meet tonight, what time etc etc as ive never been b4 but hope to be able to make it.

Thanks

I usual go flossy bvut dont no if it is on tonite or not ????

oh ok, am a newie to all this but was told its a good place to learn and get advice. Am assumin its about 6 ish onwards if it is on... will see if there are any other posts..

Yes, Fordingbridge is on tonight and

Yes, Fordingbridge is on tonight and EVERY Wednesday for training and you are very welcome. I am not there tonight as my dogs have the sickness bug that is going around. Sunday 7th and Sunday 21st are also on this month.

Audrey (joint Secretary)

6.0'clock will be fine. Andy and John usually get there about 5.30 and training carrys on until nearly dark or until everyone has enough trials.

ok wow, thanks guys just bolted down my tea, dogs tea now on hold and hot footing it from Romsey side of forest cu soon XX

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back