The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

fordingbridge ten day event

yeah, me, the wife and the pup will be. We were gonna stay at Sandy Balls, but they want £300+ for a caravan or lodge. So we're gonna stay at our static caravan on Hayling Island and make our way over most days...any idea how long it'll take to get from there to Fordingbridge?

Also, any tips on the fishing? I can't take a lot of gear (small car)?

Paul

Paul, the river runs by the side of the race track and last year a day permit was £5-00p, there are chub , roach, and barbel in the river and it seems either swim feeder nailed down with heavy weight or trotting down with float rod catches, there are also some trout to be had as well. As for travel from hayling isle, i do not know, but fordingbridge is approx half hour from Bournemouth. will see you there, john m

dint know you were a fisherman john,owt to get away from janet ey :D

would some one put the dates and the formats on here for the fordingbridge holliday , :D as my hubby is interested now :p

HI MARK HERE WE ARE RUNNING OUR OWN AND VERWOOD OPENS WE ALSO HAVE A BWRA OPEN A FED OPEN AND IRG EVENT SO THERE ARE FIVE DIFFRENT FORMATS SEE WHIPPET NEWS OR PHONE ME, NUMBER IN WHIPPET NEWS MID WEST REPORTER

Hi Mark, how far is it to fordingbridge from notts, is it too far do you think to go for the day, we would love to come down there as not been yet and really looking forward to going :D

WE TRAVAL TO NORTH NOTTS FOR AN OPEN BUT IT IS ABOUT 3 HOURS + ON A GOOD RUN, BUT WHY NOT COME FOR A WEEKEND CAMPING YOU WILL ENJOY IT , WELL WORTH THE TRIP.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back