The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Forum Upgrade

Nigel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
OK, I know I've said it before but I really think this upgrade is going to happen next weekend - Saturday 15 January.

I've been putting a lot of work into the update/upgrade & I think I'm there. I've got a bit of tidying up to do this week but all being well K9 will go off line at midday on the 15th and return later that Saturday - the plan is by 8PM. There is a lot of work to get this upgrade in place so I think it's going to take 6-8 hours for me to get everything done. I'm hoping I will not run into any problems - I've done a final test run today and I think everything is sorted.

There are in fact quite a number of changes you will see but nothing that should cause users any problems. I've managed to incorporate some new chat software which I think will meet with everyones approval.

Remember 12.00 Saturday 15 January

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck :luck: :luck: :luck: have to think of something else to do now on Saturday for a few hours :thumbsup:

Thank you Nigel for all your hard work ...and how convenient! I will be away for that weekend and won't be able to get to a computer so won't feel quite so bad about missing k9, knowing that it will be offline ;)

Thanks and Good Luck Nigel - hope it all goes well. :thumbsup:

Nigel, you've picked a good day as i'm out all that day.

do me a favour though have it finished by 8pm (no pressure mate )

Well done Nigel..........We do appreciate your hard work :cheers:

Joanna said:
I haven't upgraded yet. You may not talk to me again if K9 doesn't work ever again :oops:

Nigel said:
Joanna said:
I haven't upgraded yet. You may not talk to me again if K9 doesn't work ever again :oops:
That is correct.......Don't cock up ;)

Assuming everything goes well & K9 is back Saturday evening it will be off again briefly on Sunday :(

I've just been informed by the server owners that they are updating some of the server software starting at 10.00 AM Sunday 16 January (GMT) . I don't think the downtime for this will be very long - again assuming they don't have any problems.

Sorry about the double hit but it's important to keep everything up to date.

Nigel

Okay, so that's TWO days where I shall have to find something else to do... :- " Actually that's okay as we have guests staying for the weekend so at least I won't be sneaking off for a quick K9 fix while they're not looking.

Good luck, Nigel, hope all goes well :luck:

Will have to find something to do, we have a toilet that needs tiling & flooring putting down & spotlights in the bathroom, maybe we might get it done this weekend!

Just a reminder - this upgrade is still planed for tomorrow 15 January - midday until early evening.

OK, forums have been upgraded - phew :blink:

I expect there will be questions which I may or may not know the answer to. There may be some things that don't work....

Please let me know if you find a problem :huggles:

Well I am here.................OK so far :thumbsup: Well done Nigel :sweating:

Oooooh me likes! :D Well done Nigel!

How is it that every times the board's down i still keep trying to get on? :wacko:

Trust me to have the first Q :D You know the "view todays active topics" - how can i do that now, coz the link's not there any more :blink:

Vicky said:
Trust me to have the first Q  :D   You know the "view todays active topics" - how can i do that now, coz the link's not there any more :blink:
Ignore me, i found it :lol:

:teehee: =] :* Oooooh i like the new quoty thingy, lol talk about easily pleased eh :rolleyes:

Nigel said:
OK, forums have been upgraded - phew  :blink:
I expect there will be questions which I may or may not know the answer to. There may be some things that don't work....

Please let me know if you find a problem :huggles:

testing my replies it should work

tinabow

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back