The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Foster Puppy With His New Little Girl

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well yesterday , a lady whom has been here twice now , came to collect her little man , its been hard work but certainly worth it , the breeders are happy with the 2 homes i had chosen for the babies and here flash is with a very nice polite young lady whom with be his new family , the family have had whippets back in australia and been looking for a while for the right whippet , and it seems flash is just that , look how chunky the little man is lol

mickandirenespups5weeks.jpg

this was the week he arrived , lots of growing done lol

mickandirenespups4weeks017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww how gorgeous :wub: Hope he has a lovely time with his new family :luck: :luck: :luck:

awwwww what a lovely picture of them :wub: wow, he is indeed a chunky puppy, what on earth were you feeding him on, whole sides of beef daily? :clown: seriously, though, he looks so scrummy and squidgy i miss having pups around...well, almost anyway :D hope youve steered his new owners to k9 community, be a nice way for everyone to see how things go for the lil foster babies x

i have told them about here and twf , very useful to a new owner imo , they were having a full tesco value tray of chicken wings ,liver ,lamb mince , beef skirt and scraps as well as raw bones , they also had a feed og YUCK pedigree chum pouches or complete as they had been fed that from breeders , the bag in background is same one they came with lol , i wasnt happy feeding that crap lol :b

i would really love to watch them grow on here , im lucky i get to see kaya , ruby and lacey , bullit and bailey reg , others tend to email etc :)

awwwww :wub: nothing like the sparkle in the eye of a new puppy owner :b

Now she looks one happy girl...no wonder... :wub: Well done Tanya.

Aw she looks very happy with her new puppy, no wonder he is a gorgeous boy :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back