The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fred's New Jumper

Nicola

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A few pictures of Fred in his new jumper....he feels very snug in it. These pictures don't really do the jumper justice, but it's a good fit, lovely quality and very warm. :thumbsup: I can put his other one in the wash now... :p

031-1.jpg

020-2.jpg

Bless Fred, he looks so snuggly in that jumper (it is his colour, too).

Lovely photos!

Gill

Aww he really suits it Nicola.....the adorable Fred.... :wub: :wub:

Fred looks lovely in his new blue jumper :wub: The colour really suits him :)

Wonderful pictures of Fred :wub: I'm so pleased to see him in his new jumpie. The picture of bliss curled up there. Just a word of warning - the jumpers need to be hand washed, otherwise they will felt and you will have a smaller size!

Hope the sun is shining up there for you. Lovely down here this morning, we are just about to venture forth before the Archers.

Wonderful pictures of Fred :wub: I'm so pleased to see him in his new jumpie. The picture of bliss curled up there. Just a word of warning - the jumpers need to be hand washed, otherwise they will felt and you will have a smaller size!
Hope the sun is shining up there for you. Lovely down here this morning, we are just about to venture forth before the Archers.

Oops..I washed it in the machine...but it was on the gentlest wool cycle at 30 oC, and I turned the hot water off first. It hasn't come out too badly...it's still wearable by the looks of things. :sweating:

Yes..it's a lovely day..I think i will be venturing out with Stan. Fred doesn't even want to go much beyond the park gates these days. He's suddenly struggling a bit...poor chap. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
A few pictures of Fred in his new jumper....he feels very snug in it. These pictures don't really do the jumper justice, but it's a good fit, lovely quality and very warm. :thumbsup: I can put his other one in the wash now... :p
031-1.jpg
Fred looks lovely in his new jumper :wub: its a lovely colour :thumbsup:

Fred looks great in that, suits him so well!

Hope he starts to feel a bit brighter again soon xxx

aww he looks so sweet lying in the sun, was just thinking of your Fred + Stan, met a mini schnauzer puppy called Fred this week.

At least Fred won't get jealous when Stan goes walkies without him, he'll be too busy snoring !

Aww bless :wub: Fred looks great in his new jumper. I think that shade of blue suits him perfectly. I hope Fred starts to feel like going out and enjoying his walks again soon :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back