The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

freejumping competition in Germany, look at this mare's action! - Beautiful...

I don't know her breeding - but to my eye, she looks kinda svelte & sylph-like for a warmblood. They're usually pretty sturdy looking, with heftier bone. Don'cha think so?

I don't know her breeding - but to my eye, she looks kinda svelte & sylph-like for a warmblood. They're usually pretty sturdy looking, with heftier bone. Don'cha think so?

I know what you mean, they are normally more middleweight. But depends on her age and they are breeding everything lighter these days so it seems.

Lovely mare, I would think this is a grading and / or sale event where they evaluate young horses for future disaplines ...and yes she is a warm blood, they are not all heavy in bone it will depend on her breeding and where she is from .

What a lovely mover indeed.
Freejumping though, didn't know that was a thing!

The reason they do this is to show a horses natural ability unhindered by a rider, it’s a way to see if they have a good jump or not

The reason they do this is to show a horses natural ability unhindered by a rider, it’s a way to see if they have a good jump or not
I was aware that they do this when people view horses for potential buy but didn't know it was a thing competition wise. It is nice to see horses jump without a rider :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back