The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Freeman Remembered Classic Open

Paws123

NNWRF TREASURER
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks to all the people who attended what a great day i had, also Wendy freeman for all the lovely trophies, Worcester track for having this event, and all that helped out , especially Dave Waldon on the lure

no limit maddas

40lb yell

pups

short gift

our amy brill race short gift just winning on line

vets fluke

bitch

drama queen 1st

c spot run

------------------

short stpot

------------------

lacey venture

------------------

final

short spot by a head from drama queen lacey venture finishing fast

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dogs

2 four one

-------------

master blaster

----------------

ones custi star

-------------------

power devil

-----------------

midnight boy

final

ones custi star won by 1/2 lenght from master blaster , not far behind was power devil 3rd, 4th 2 four one, 5th midnight boy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

consolation

1st colorado

2nd 2 in one

3rd southern sccott

4th she's magic

Th where is the love , withdraw from final

sorry for doing it fast but knacked

:p so knacked u sent it twice? lol :lol: sounds like it was good day when ya not so tired cud u possibly put the heats of the scratch on 4 me plz or were they solos? well done to all the winners. :D

WELL DONE Chris and Anth another good day for you and your dogs :D

:) should this open not have been on the bends this year,?? spoke to Dave and Lyn this morning and its nice that they still helped at this charity open,we all love Wendy she has always put lovely trophies on for her open. :))

:D Well done the new fed committee it was great day out we really enjoyed it.

My baby is still fast asleep after 3 runs lol

Many thanks to WENDY such a lovely lady the trophys were really nice.

I hope it helped raise much needed funds for Wendy

Last edited by a moderator:
:D

just to let people know that it was master tornado and not master blaster,

come on dee read your program, i know you were knackered but no excuses, :clown:

debbie

Well it could have been debs ...lol

Also thanks to Chris Cornish for taking all the photos and Peter did a full video of the day :D

:) what a pity this open was not better attended,i understand that sat 4 Aug was just has bad at worcester with only 11 dogs, and the track is so well looked after so why are dogs not attending,??? :b

A well run open , the astmosphore and qualaty of dogs was very good. The heat may of put afew off, plus alot of hold-ups on the moterways this weekend didnt help.

This is one of the best fed events Ive attended in ages.

:p Our Saffie is still asleep Gaz LOL :angry: so is Butch ;)

:D didnt attend as a tad too far to go there n back in a day (although have done it b4) also peter was on nightshift starting @ 8.45pm so wundt have got back in time.

Well Done to the winners :D sounds as though it was a brilliant day !!

:) We evan got a salute :teehee: on the moterway coming home from a nutty committee member :- " :- " :p

rowland said:
:) should this open not have been on the bends this year,??
Well if you had handed all the money over maybe we could have been able to afford to hire a stadium to run it on

And we made £143 for 41 dogs not bad and it wont take years to go to the charity plus the full amount will arrive

LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL - DON'T USE US (DAVE AND LYN) AS PAWNS IN YOUR LITTLE GAMES OF WORDS AND BACKBITING, CLEVERLY DRESSED UP TO MAKE IT SOUND NICE - YES WE WENT TO WORCESTER THE WEEKEND, YES DAVE DID THE LURE FOR A FEW RACES WHILST COMMITTEE MEMBERS RAN THEIR DOGS, NO - LYN DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP AND PROBABLY WILL NOT AGAIN ON A DOG TRACK - THOSE DAYS ARE OVER. - SO WHAT???????

DENISE BAILEY said:
Thanks to all the people who attended what a great day i had, also Wendy freeman for all the lovely trophies, Worcester track for having this event, and all that helped out , especially Dave Waldon on the lure
First off you'll notice that i thank everyone over the event on Sunday that helped out and donated trophies etc.

I don't think thanking one is PAWNS IN YOUR LITTLE GAMES OF WORDS AND BACKBITING, CLEVERLY DRESSED UP TO MAKE IT SOUND NICE , sorry if it seemed that way

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back