The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

French bulldog spinal surgery

Chelsie Norris

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am looking for some advice. So my beautiful baby has been suffering with problems with her back legs. She walks funny by dragging her legs or walks with her legs stiff legged or drunk the vets call it. When she shakes is well her back legs give way. They have said she has malfunctions of parts of the spine or something along those lines and weakness of the lower spine. They are on about doing operations to get her better and back to her normal frenchie self. I am wondering if anyone has ever had their frenchie who has had spinal surgery and the outcome and if it helped them become better.
Just wanting to know what’s best for my baby girl and what everyone has had experience with spinal or even back surgeries with their frenchies.

I don't have any advice but didn't want to read and run. Unfortunately spinal problems in French Bulldogs are not uncommon so if necessary you should be able to find a surgeon who has experience.

I don't have any advice but didn't want to read and run. Unfortunately spinal problems in French Bulldogs are not uncommon so if necessary you should be able to find a surgeon who has experience.
okay thank you.

No advice except offering you cyberhugs at this difficult time.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back