The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fresh green raw soup/gloup!

excuseme

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We have just got back from a nice walk with the girls before the bad weather reaches us.
We found a nice patch of young Goose grass/Cleavers and young nettles growing. We picked a bag full with the help of some of the girls picking too, (they only picked the cleavers).
I have blitzed the fresh cleavers and nettles and added only a little of my butchers waste mince and some water. Fantastic, yuk!o_O
I tipped this into a large tray, big enough for 7 greedy dogs, and it was gone in seconds, Phew :eek::D.

Sounds great! A few of my dogs graze on cleavers and one on nettles. I've just discovered buckwheat for Jake, he has a dodgy tum at times, aswell as random toileting habits, age and meds most probably! Have been adding some to his meals daily now for about 2weeks and he's only had one episode of an indoor accident and most nights he's sleeping through until around 6am or later instead of getting me up most nights to go to the toilet..it seems to have definitely helped with regulating his digestion and I'm not walking around like a zombie after getting up and down through the nights with him! I have spent the morning making soft baked buckwheat, chicken, carrot and fennel biscuits, which he is loving:D

I don't mind picking and blitzing, I can do that quiet quickly, but I have not got the patience to make biscuits for the girls, as much as they would love them.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back