The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fritz

fritz35

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We have a 2yr old Bichon frise by the name of fritz who we love dearly.His birthday is June 3,same as my mother's.The kennel we bought him from paid $5,000 Canadian to bring his dad Clio,king of Queen over from the Czech Republic.he loves sitting in our bay window in our living room and watching kids and people go by.Doesn't matter if they have a dog or not he barks at them.He's learned a new trick recently.He will either sit up and beg or growl at one of us to get hima fresh bowl of water.He will then follow you to the laundry room or the kitchen sink to make sure it's fresh.loves to cuddle close at any time during the day.He will stick close to you when you're sick as the way my dad was 2 years ago when he came home from a major operation and Fritz stuck close to him until he felt better and then when was involved in an accident and broke a few ribs,he stayed right next until he was feeling better and then wanted him to play.You can't leave things laying around like paper towels, newpapers,shoes or he's off with them like a shot and he's hard to catch.You usually have to bribe him witha piece of meat to get it away from .lLikes chewing on plastic water bottles and he can't wair for me to finish them.He will sit up and beg for it even when first start drinling it and when i'm donei give it to him and goes under the couch with it.it makes an awful cracking noise but he likes it and it tires him out at night.We can put himto bed in his cage at night and not hear from him until morning.Also sleeps on top of or under couches,plus he will lay on the glass top of our coffee table to cool off like he's doing right now.Glad to be here and hope to be hearing from dog lovers.

fritzandthephonecall.JPG

:wub: :wub:

Ahhhhh he sounds an absolute dear :wub: lovely picture of him - i big bundle of fun :huggles: caz

:cheers: welcome to k9

Fritz sure is a lovely dog o:)

Welcome to K9, Fritz looks like he is a bundle of energy and fun.

Andrea

Fritz was a bad boy yesterday.He heard something outside and went to our back door and I let him out.My Brother-In-Law had just left and he accidentally left the gate open a bit and the wind blew it open and Fritz slipped out and I had to go after him.It wa freezing out and No coat on,just a sweater,and a pair of my dad's shoes 2 sizes too small.I followed him north on our street which was kind of icy and slushy,then he turned to go east and eventually headed south torwards our house.I almost had him going into our driveway,but I slipped and landed on my back.Then I chased him alongside my truck and then around to our front step.he couldn't go no farther.either it was cold for his paws or the snow was too deep.I picked himup,scolded him for getting out,but not too bad and took him back in.he made up to me later by curling up on my lap in a chair in our rec room.

View attachment 7594

oh oh naughty boy (w00t) but how could you possibly stay mad at him he is so cute o:)

Oh gosh Fritz is a little darling - my daughter will love him. :wub: :wub:

She loves toy dogs and small breeds and cant wait to have one of her own.

Lovely pics. Fritz is a real sweetie. :wub: :wub: :wub:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]WELCOME TO K9[/SIZE] :cheers: lovely pics, what a cutie :wub:

Fritz has developed a new habit.He likes chewing on empty plastic water bottles.The other day while on the computer I heard some growling and then I looked at him and he was still growling and wagging his big,floppy white tail.i realized then he wanted my water bottle that I just started drinking.Whe i was done,i gave it to him and he took it under the couch to chew on and it makes an awful cracking noise,but he likes it and it tire him out.Like tonight,I just started drinking one tonight and he got on top of the chair next to the computer and was wanting it.om and I tried tricking him by giving empty plastic pop bottle.He threw it around for a short time and is now sleeping on top of the chair next to the computer.that's his water bottle story. :p

fritzposing.JPG

What gorgeous pictures :wub: love his bandana :wub: that colour really suits him :wub:

Great water bottle story :)) as i was reading it so reminds me of my young jack-russell,He adores plastic bottles of any kind-but he mainly gets my daughters large coke bottles :- " sooooo noisy :- "

caz x

My daughter Louise says I want I want I want I want - Oh pleeeaaasssse :wub: :wub:

This is Fritz's parents Clio,King of Queen and Branchtons Snowball's Lilli.They are all registered with the Canadian Kennel Club but we don't show him,he's just our family pet who we love dearly.

KQ.jpg

This is Fritz's mom Lilli.

Lili.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are just beautiful beautiful dogs - bet you are so proud. :wub: :wub:

This picture is from Fritz's 2nd birthday.I'm on the left ,then my mom(who's holding Fritz) ,then my dad.Picture taken June 3rd,2004.

birthday_picture_6.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
He is just like a little toy!!! I bet he's cuddly. How sweet.

This is Fritz sharing a joke with my dad and Fritz's 'Auntie' Irene.

fritzjoking.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back