The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

From A Macem

oxosmith

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) Podge says this is for the attention of GARY BAILEY

FLASH FLOOD WARNINGS

THE ENVIRONMENT AGENCY ARE WARNING OF FLASH FLOODS ACROSS THE NOTH EAST OF ENGLAND TODAY

THE TYNE TEES AND WEAR RIVERS ARE ALL EXPECTED TO BURST THEIR BANKS.

THE TYNE DUE TO TEARS OF SADNESS....!!!!

THE WEAR AND TEES DUE TO THOUSANDS P***ING THEMSELVES LAUGHING...!!!!!

ALSO......

ON BEHALF OF THE POPE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL NEWCASTLE FANS FOR THE 45MINS SILENCE DURING THE 2ND HALF IN CARDIFF!!!!!!! :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

trust you man (w00t) im sat here laffin to myself like a nutter (w00t) get u back soon :thumbsup: it was slightly embarrassing on sat :( but we will soon see sunder land back down again next year after we take 6 easy points :p :p :p

1152326440.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah there will be time for tears for the Mackems sooner or later. The last time they played West Ham they lost 2-0. Us magpies will bide our time!! :- "

sunder land premiership mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :x (w00t) :blink: :lol: :D how long for this time podge :p :p ;) proud to be a mag 8)

766275879.jpg

:)

To Gary Bailey weve opened a help line for the last 2 morlings uve had off Sporton Lisbion & Man Utd fone

4-1, 4-1, 4-1, 4-1

oi ricky leave old gaz alone his had a bad weekend lol by the way gaz do you still want to borrow my chelski shirt lol :- " :cheers:

mind you i heard talk they will win the aba next year with bowyer and dyer i suppose thats what they call a good strong fighting team lol :thumbsup:

hey tony you never had to sit in the bar with gaz,sick as a c***,he was.but rick was on fine form

i hope there be no crying at mine tonite we got arsenal at home it will be a rowdy night at the warren hope the police are not called again lol im just off to the offie for a few tin's lol :cheers: :- "

oi dont stick up for him your old uncle tony knows what he meant lol :- "

Yeah, thought the barcodes were awful on Sunday, and some racers tell me Newcastle are bigger then the Spurs 8) Let me refresh the geordies ain't won a domestic trophy for 50 years :D even we've won ELEVEN, and we're a 'little club down south' to quote one whippet racer :D

Laters,

Oh, and not just pick on the barcodes, that's more than the Mackems, the Smoggies put together....

gaz dont wot ricys talking about hes a monkey hanger not a mank (w00t)

podge 6 points to the toon & ye gannin back doon (w00t)

RealMadYid said:
Yeah, thought the barcodes were awful on Sunday, and some racers tell me Newcastle are bigger then the Spurs  8) Let me refresh the geordies ain't won a domestic trophy for 50 years  :D   even we've won ELEVEN, and we're a 'little club down south' to quote one whippet racer  :D
Laters,

Oh, and not just pick on the barcodes, that's more than the Mackems, the Smoggies put together....

who knocked spurs out then paul :- " :- " :p :p

766275879.jpg

one thing to say to the glory supporter mr ricky bentley :blink: COME ON ARSENAL (w00t) man u fan from peterlee mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm glory follower :p but wait till u have won nowt this season will u be suporting the machems next year (w00t) god thats worse (w00t)

1152326440.jpg

Oh Mutley, yep your 100% right the barcodes did :( still done ya twice in the league, and should of won the cup tie too...what happens if Shay Given leaves??

Me? I only wind the geordies up cos me wife's family are from north of the tyne...

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back