The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Frontline spray 500ml

excuseme

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Why can I not find any Frontline spray 500ml. I don't very often buy it but would like a large bottle now. The largest appears to be 250 ml !

Any ideas ?

Thank you Judy, Your second option is the correct one and with a 500 ml option.
I will register the girls on their site.

Again, thank you.

There does seem to be fleas a plenty this year! I've had to stop Goose carpet sharking through the garden as he picked up loads!:eek:
Thankfully I do advocate him through spring, summer so between that, me bathing him and combing daily, oh and obsessively hoovering the flat and his cage and washing bedding( I hate fleas!!), I think I've won, so far!😁 It's just sad I can't let him in the garden...
I can't complain really though as in all the years of boarding and having my ferrets, this is the first year I've had a problem, thank fully!

So far this summer we have been lucky and had no fleas but a few ticks.
I want the spray for something quiet different (corn weevil ) it stops them dead in their tracks !

Are they the ones that can appear in old bags of flour and so forth, excuseme? (If so probably wheat/grain weevil - corn weevil, aka maize weevil, is rarely found in the UK. And yes, I am an anorak!)

Yes judy they are the wheat/grain weevil in some wild bird food that I bought (cheap because of the infestation). They are all under control and being treated in sealed containers.
I believe the Maize weevil larger than these" little" blighters

I have just googled somewhere that the Maize weevil is smaller than the wheat one!!

Please correct me.

Yes, it looks like maize weevils are slightly smaller. But I'm always wary of common names - the maize weevil is also known as the greater grain weevil, and the greater rice weevil!

I think weevils are quite cute (though not when they're taking up residence inside your house). The acorn weevil, which I find a lot of in my garden, reminds me of Gonzo from the Muppets :emoji_blush:

53643411794_ef09e90438_c.jpg

53699659797_f2e8a94766_c.jpg

Do you think in the other animals section we could include the bug world? I'd love to see some more of your insect pics @JudyN😁

Do you think in the other animals section we could include the bug world? I'd love to see some more of your insect pics @JudyN😁
Be careful what you wish for... I take a lot of photos of bugs! Are you on Facebook or Flickr?

I'm happy to post bug photos, but they would be rather off topic for the forum. Unless I can get a really good photo of a dog flea, I guess...

Haha, no worries! I don't do Facebook, Flickr or any other kind of social media, this forum is the most social thing I do!😂

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back