The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fun Weekend Old Hall

huggybear

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hope we have a good attendance for the weekend as my family and freinds have sponsored the little jim &mr Ross to the tune of a few hundred pounds .As this was a rearanged date due to bad weather early on in the year the old hall entertainment is planned on the sat night in the bar (ago and poket minus the pig i think) see u all weekend weather booked :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

wish we were going i really enjoy it down there,hope yous have a good weekend,we will be in turkey thinking of yous :x hope the weather gets a bit kinder for yous all,good luck to all ya :thumbsup:

so hews plannin to camp this weekend should have a gd crack (entertainment is on gregs comin lol ) :cheers: (w00t)

kenny m said:
wish we were going i really enjoy it down there,hope yous have a good weekend,we will be in turkey thinking of yous  :x hope the weather gets a bit kinder for yous all,good luck to all ya :thumbsup:
have good holiday matey uv got a nice family allways friendly you are allways welcome ,,,,,,neil :cheers: see u soon

wish you all the best and have a great weekends racing----

steve

we enjoyed it last time we were there!but sadly we carnt come coz we got a big hole in the caravan (w00t)

(w00t) nutter :blink:

Hi all not to dampon the weekend but important information to all

the grounds man at the old hall has asked that caravans not go on the field due to it being very wet,

This could be a problem as there is a big 'travellers' wedding in the main hall on the saturday and they will also be bring caravans onto the car park from friday

afternoon.

racers should be extra careful not to leave dogs and belongings unattended where possible,

Old hall WRC take no responability for loss or damage :oops:

dell said:
Hi all not to dampon the weekend but important information to all
the grounds man at the old hall has asked that caravans not go on the field due to it being very wet,

This could be a problem as there is a big 'travellers' wedding in the main hall on the saturday and they will also be bring caravans onto the car park from friday

afternoon.

racers should be extra careful not to  leave dogs and belongings unattended where possible,

Old hall WRC take no responability for loss or damage  :oops:

Oshit

sunny all weekend :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back