Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gentle 8 Year Whippet Girl Needing New Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahs

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sadly we need to find a new home for our beautiful whippet (my partner and I are splitting). Wilma is 8 years old (photos attached), fawn and is on the smaller side of the whippet scale. She has a beautiful temperament - gentle, playful and hugely affectionate. We would be looking for a home that has someone there most of the time or some other whippets as she likes company. If you are interested in giving Wilma a new home then please send me a message.

Sarah

6895394292_82ce47b087_z.jpg

7041491527_18ae7eaa10.jpg

Please contact Jane or Rachel at Scruples whippet rescue. ( Google scruples whippet)

They will help you find a safe loving home for your little whippet.

I do feel for you. On top of eveything you are going through to have to rehome Wilma must be heartbreaking.

Best wishes

Eve

hi im looking for another whippet for company and fun for my 3 year old whippet she would be coming to a good home were do you live

Hello Sarah

First of all I am very sorry to hear that you and your partner are seperating and having to give up Wilma, how very sad for the both of you and also Wilma.

Where abouts in the country are you.

I am very new to this site and not very computer literate.

My daughter Natalie is searching for a female mature whippet and wondered if you could give me some more info about her please.

Natalie is 30 years old, works for the police department and has wanted a whippet since she was 9 years old. She is settled in a lovely home and has a good job, lots of very reliable doggy friends that can doggy sit if she is working late, plus a live in doggy helper, who is really lovely. She wants a doggy to share her life with, and so her preferences are, female doggy, loving, as she wants to have her sleeping on the bed with her, cuddling up on the couch reading,not the dog of course and sharing walks and cuddles. She has looked up pet insurances, collars, leads, food dishes etc and now just needs the little dog to go with it.

If you would like to have a chat with me regarding Natalie I would be very happy to answer any questions that you may have.

My name is Susan, Natalies Mummy, we have had rescue lurchers and greyhounds for years and years, they are just wondereful.

Many thanks for reading my post and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Susan.

Has this little girl been sorted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back