The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

George Hartley Memorial

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
All racing 1/2yd per lb

25lb Pups

Born Mad 22

Alva Star 17

Rebel Rouser 17

35lb Pups

Ruby Murray 34

Bobby Dazzler 32

Our Man Flint 29

She's a Double 29

Whiskey Fudge 27

25lb Vets

Connors Lass 21

Digitalis 18

Take Your Pick 17

35lb Veterans

Lacey Venture 25

25lb Yearlings

Two Faced 24

Montana's Impact 21

The Magster 18

35lb Yearlings

Bootiful 31

Rapscallion 30

Destiny's Child 27

Granite 27

19lb Bitches

Mo Chara 19

Connors Dream 16

23lb Bitches ht 1

Amys Girl 23

Totty Mau 22

Connors Legacy 22

23lb Bitches ht 2

Barona 23

Katies Double 22

Spirit of the Stag 21

Annie Hough 20

27lb Bitches

Destiny's Child 27

Fizz 26

Swift One 24

Two Faced 24

Maizee Mu 24

31lb Bitches

Bootiful 31

Molly Chop 28

Moany Moany 28

Hellish 28

35lb Bitches

Taylor Maid 31

19lb Dogs

Just Friends 19

2 Four 1 19

Tinkerman 18

23lb Dogs

Minty 23

Master Tornado 23

Must be Magic 21

Morpheous 21

27lb Dogs

Leo 25

Guess What 25

Colorado 25

31lb Dogs

Maid your Point 29

Mc Pocket 29

I'll be Bakc 29

35lb Dogs

Ludacris 32

Maid you Luck 32

Mad Mac 32

No Limit

No Surrender

Hellbent

Mebs Rosie

40lb Scratch

Avit

All Over Now

Rhyme & Reason

Gingerbred

King Bear

Yearling No Limit

Venture Back

Tarkow

Veteran Scratch

Red Ranger

no puppy no limit

lovely trophy gone to waste

Last edited by a moderator:
Puppy Consolation

Ruby Murray 34

Whiskey Fudge 27

Rebel Rouser 17

Bobby Dazzler 32

She's a double 29

Alva Star 17

25lb Consolation ht 1

Guess What 25

Swift One 24

Totty Maud 22

Annie Hough 20

2 Four 1

Ht 2

Maizee Mu 24

Minty 23

Barona 23

Katies Double 22

Montana's Impact 21

35lb Cons

Maid you Luck 32

Bootiful 31

I'll be Back 29

Destiny's Child 27

Consolation Scratch

Mebs Rosie

All Over Now

Gingerbred

King Bear

Puppy Final

Our Man Flint Sc

Born Mad 3 1/2

Veteran Final

Lacey Venture Sc

Take Your Pick 4

Yearling Final

Rapscallion Sc

Two Faced 3

Supreme Scratch

Avit

Tarkow

Hellbent

Red Ranger

Bitch Final

Taylor Maid Sc

Hellish 2

Fizz 3

Spirit of the Stag 5 1/2

Mo Chara 6 1/2

1st Fizz, 2nd Spirit of the Stag, 3rd Mo Chara, 4th Hellish, 5th Taylor Maid

Dog Final

Ludacris Sc

Maid Your Point 1 1/2

Colorado 3 1/2

Morpheous 5 1/2

Just Friends WD

1st Morpheous, 2nd Maid Your Point, 3rd Colorado, 4th Ludacris

Overall Final

Fizz Sc

Morpheous 2 1/2

well done to born mad she is running really well at the minute, looking really good for scotland. I hope izzy her sister can run just like her :thumbsup:

well done daniel and born mad i hope our roger can do some winning soon see you in scotland :thumbsup:

well done jac and dobby(avit) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Congratulations all the winners, there have been some really close races all weekend and some brilliant dogs competing, special mention to Avit looking impressive as was Fizz, outstanding all day!!!

We had hoards of helpers who were all worth their weight in gold working like troopers in the awful weather and no moaning - big pat on the back to those.

TwoFaced.jpg

Tarkow.jpg

TakeYourPick.jpg

Morpheous.jpg

Hellish.jpg

Hellbent.jpg

Fizz.jpg

BornMad.jpg

Avit.jpg

Well Done Avit 8) ...........Congrats Jac :thumbsup:

Thank's for the result's Vicky. Glad everything went well for you and the gang this weekend.

well done to all the winners,but im just wondering if the scratch dogs got jackets,if not why not? :oops: :oops:

D.Dan said:
well done to all the winners,but im just wondering if the scratch dogs got jackets,if not why not? :oops:   :oops:
See last pic - Avit, Supreme Scratch.

Supreme Puppy, Yearling, Veteran, Scratch, Dog & Bitch all received prentation jackets & supreme trophies.

All class winners recieved £10 plus trophy

Consolation class winners £5

Supreme Dog & Bitch £30, Overall extra £20

Well done all the winners nice to see born mad back on form.sounds like avit ran a stormer taking supreme,well done vicky youve had a good w/e all your dogs running well and with the organisation and posting the results you will sleep for a week :sweating: paul must have fizz back on song and she is no youngster nice one, hope all came off safe and sound.sounds like a good w/e racing if not a little damp :thumbsup: :luck:

is it true that you run on a different track over the two days

[SIZE=21pt]Well Done Everyone!![/SIZE]

Great weekends racing :thumbsup: I think our club did a brilliant job especially with regards to the track which had been subject to 3 weeks worth of rain. Many racers gave positive comments which was appreciated, thanks. :thumbsup:

Nice to see fellow racers travel from far afield, hope your all home safe and well and enjoying your wins. :thumbsup:

Ricky - I've finally stopped shaking!! I'd celebrate with a few :cheers: but I think I'm getting too old for this! (w00t)

is it true that you run on a different track over the two days
we ran on a different one to the one we use for club racing, had loads of good comments too.

well done to all the winners today. well done fizz a big well done to jacs and avit he has done really well also ludicrus hope the 4 and a half hour journey back home went ok ,the weather did not dampen any ones spirits .all the club dogs did really well over the two days we enjoyed the past 2 days (there 's nowt like packing a tent away in a downpour :D or a gazebo :D )

Tony the tentman

(looks like forking friday paid off :- " 8) :D )

well done all the winner's special well done to Paul with Fizz taking overall she's a super dog and always gives 100% and well done with Take Your Pick winning the Vets :thumbsup: :cheers:

well done all the winners , danielle with born mad and tony and wendy with hellish (ruby) winning her class, the track was excellent condition, flat as as fart, not bumpy like people said, well worth running the champs here. we have ran on ground a lot worse than that b4 for the champs and i would just like to say thankyou gary and daniel for letting me run my pup ( master cashel ) on saturday with yours and taking the chance as it was his 1st time in with another dog, he ran straight and stayed with the lure at the end and never bothered the dog, :cheers:

DEBBIE

debbie said:
the track was excellent condition, flat as as fart, not bumpy like people said, well worth running the  champs here. we have ran on ground a lot worse than that b4 for the champs DEBBIE

Just as well the folk knocking it didn't turn up, they'd have ended up with egg on their face big time.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back