The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gin Pit Puppy Training Piks

wild whippies

Super-D-Duper
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Out the traps for Paddy, Izzy & Duffy this week, all taking to it with ease.

clipboard01.sized.jpg

clipboard02.sized.jpg

clipboard03.sized.jpg

clipboard04.sized.jpg

clipboard05.sized.jpg

clipboard06.sized.jpg

Michelle and Evie popped up for a run I think Evie really enjoyed herself. Got visions of Dave biking her and rubbing her down with TC for summer! :lol:

clipboard16.sized.jpg

clipboard17.sized.jpg

clipboard18.sized.jpg

clipboard19.sized.jpg

Hattie really getting into her stride now 8)

clipboard20.sized.jpg

clipboard21.sized.jpg

Hubble looking very much like his uncle Jude and his grandad Buster

clipboard22.sized.jpg

clipboard23.sized.jpg

The Jackster strikes again! Bomber, Grandad Bomber :lol: :lol: :lol: Your head's still spinning after Alan Jones' "friend" (w00t)

Fab pic's as always, i love looking at the babies expressions :thumbsup:

Brill action shots :thumbsup:

sorry we could not make it this weekend the bloody gearbax is on its last legs going to see a mechanic tomorrow see what happens

Tony

oooooh fabby pics :D 8) ...well chuffed that evie-diva remembered how its all done.

let the training start...well...i'll get dave running around nantwich & crewe with her :clown: .cant wait till gin-pit summer nights....ive forgotton what cheap beer tastes like :wacko: o:)

great pics Jac Izzie looks as though she's smiling :wub:

love that last one of Michelle's EVIE

poor TILLIE'S back on the injury list so won't be available for her role in schooling pups for a while as she has unfortunately sustained a slight shoulder injury will add that she wasn't injured during the trials but at the end when one of them chased her around its unfortunate but it happens so wouldn't want the owner of the other dog to feel guilty, Tillie was enjoying taking part and I'm sure she'll be bouncing back in a few weeks

Think it's a first - Gin Pit lacking in training dogs.

Might have to get Ella & Tiny back in training :-

we will have lacey up and running again along as doesnt use a kick board shes fine and loves a run

Think it's a first - Gin Pit lacking in training dogs.
Might have to get Ella & Tiny back in training :-
looking at the pic of Ella at the beach she needs to lose a few lbs :huggles:

She's 35lb & still gives all my gang a workout every day, not that bad considering, wouldn't dream of running her so overweight though.

another good day with the pups on Saturday with Izzy,Duffy,Paddy and Hatty coming out of the traps all going full distance this time and all looking good as are the younger ones in their short slips all rag crazy great fun to watch nice to see Ken Woodhead and family with their newly acquired youngster went really well in his first hand slip but Ken needs to get fitter (w00t) just short of packing up time a local guy gave his greyhound a run up now this greyhound is about 9yrs old and so placid at trackside chased the lure well but at the end Oh shit it looked over at my two and grabbed Duffy its a good job she had a coat on as I dread to think what the outcome would have been the way it was ragging her coat Mark ran over and booted it it let go then grabbed Izzy luckily again it was her coat it got hold of so it got another boot from Mark, can't get the vision out of my head feel sick just thinking about what might have been but Thankfully Izzy and Duffy are non the worse for their encounter and I would like to thank Mark for all his help and quick reactions

Won't be long before Izzy, Duffy, Hattie & Paddy will be ready for a run in company :sweating:

The little ones are looking fab, all the pups from Mebs Rosie are absolutely mad on the lure and little Marv is getting keener with every run.

Even Albie had another win :wub:

So glad the incident with the greyhound left Izzy & Duffy unscathed, doesn't bare thinking about what could have happened :rant:

Alan's Rio had a good run with Totty Maud just catching her at the end and running clean as a whistle :luck:

I'll have to get some times next week on the youngsters that have now progressed to full distance.

Nice to see Ken at the track with Dillon, he's another that's mad keen on the lure, he'll have no problems with his schooling.

Saw Andy's pup out of Meb's Rosie,yesterday,think he's called 'Basil' :wub: and also the one that went to Keith at Lincoln,looks like thats gonna be powerful :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back