The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gin Pit

Jake

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi does anybody know if racing is on or is it still to muddy? (27/10/01)

Hi Jake,

We are going to go down anyway, i am not taking any dogs but Keith said that he would get the hand lure out for anyone wanting hand slips, whether you want  to run or not is up to you but i know that the field at the side of us is swamped, i don't know what the Gin Pit field is like because i didn't go last week, at least the sun has decided to come out today!!  We can run on a dryer part of the field if the track is swamped.

Vicky

(Edited by Vicky at 12:06 pm on Oct. 27, 2001)

(Edited by Vicky at 12:12 pm on Oct. 27, 2001)

Hi Jake

Me and Michelle are going down to gin pit  but have nothing to run but we will get the lure out - hand or battery if you want to give Scout a run.

Do you want to borrow my hand lure?

Post or e-mail me in the morning and let me know if you are coming and ETA at club - suggest about 2pm - I`ll have to walk all my dogs am and I can`t see me being up early

Tony

Ok I might go and give Scout a little run. ETA 2.00pm. Is anybody else going? I would like to borrow your hand lure if thats ok!

(Edited by Jake at 11:22 am on Nov. 24, 2001)

(Edited by Jake at 12:29 pm on Nov. 24, 2001)

Hi Jake

Do you still fancy going beating tomorrow with my grandad??

Tommorow? I thought it was on Saturday! yep im looking forward to it! Im not sure if im fit enough to keep up though!  Have you ever been?

Sorry yeh it is saturday but you'll have to come here tomorrow night!!!  

Hey you'll be able to see my new pups!!!

No i've never been i think my grandad must be a lot fitter than me though

Hi Vicky!!! can you thank Graham for taking me beating on saturday, I had a brilliant time and would love to go again! Thanks again

Jake

P.s My legs have still not fully recovered!!!!!

Hiya Jake,

I'll tell him you enjoyed yourself, i'm sure you can go with them anytime you want.  

So will you be looking into getting a flat cap, spaniel and gun now????

-----

Vicky

Yep! ill  be buying a tweed jacket and long woolly socks as well!! And a pair of wellies!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back