The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Glorious Devon

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
devon2010009.jpg

devon2010006.jpg

Graham chilling out, while Marie does her sketching :thumbsup:

devon2010011.jpg

Keith relaxing after eating a carvery

devon2010010.jpg

Our site security guard (w00t)

devon2010001.jpg

Wendy made Steve clean the caravan every day :sweating: :thumbsup:

devon2010004.jpg

Vicky & Mark, Lynn & Mick tucked away in the corner

Great pics Geoff :thumbsup: Marie that painting is brill :thumbsup: Gonna commission you to do a pic of Paddy and Jack for George :thumbsup: Looks like you all had some fantastic weather,and a lovely time :thumbsup:

Sad to leave of the site this morning :( the kids have loved it, already we can't wait to go back :thumbsup:

First time for us to spend the full 10 days at a Devon Racing Festival , good to be home but would liked to have stayed longer. Good weather for all the holiday, camp site was set in a beautiful location and would like to thank Geoff and Hazel for inviting us to stay there and for all their hard work on the track to enable the racing to go ahead. BIG well done to little livvi for wining the Derby and MANY thanks to Vicky, Mark,Dan, Ruby and Robin for their hospitality over the 10 days, LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR

Brilliant 10 days at the campsite and racing. I too can't wait for next year. They were a great crowd that were camped there this year. Everyone was friendly and it was very peaceful and restfull.

See you all again sometime

Doreen

Just bumping this up for all those people who like me this morning feel that summer is a million miles away. Hope the pics make you smile the way they made me

Also k9s become really boring lately I thought I'd cheer it up :)

Just bumping this up for all those people who like me this morning feel that summer is a million miles away. Hope the pics make you smile the way they made meAlso k9s become really boring lately I thought I'd cheer it up :)

just making me more depressed as its so far away june lol its not a bad day here today actually nice and sunny and quite mild. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: BLUE SKIES AND BRILLIANT SUNSHINE HERE, TODAY. ALL THE GIRLS' ARE SUNBATHING AND LAPPING IT UP! :thumbsup: :wub:

Just bumping this up for all those people who like me this morning feel that summer is a million miles away. Hope the pics make you smile the way they made meAlso k9s become really boring lately I thought I'd cheer it up :)
:thumbsup: only just seen this Marie,won't be long now :lol:

First year going to Devon for us this year ;) , hoping it really is as good as people say.

First year going to Devon for us this year ;) , hoping it really is as good as people say.
Don't think you'll be disappointed :thumbsup: not long now 8)

We were there for the weekend, its beautiful. I can't wait till we're down there in June. 8)

Who did the drawing of the horse :thumbsup: Was it you Geoff ? ?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back