The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gloucester

LJH

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We will be trying out our new ground this Sunday. Racing starts at 11am. Please book by usual methods, pm,e-mail or phone. I am happy to give directions to anyone who requires it. Will also confirm the post code when I can.

Have found post code now---- it is GL20 8DF

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi lesley can u please book mya & bo in 4 trials please. Many thanks.

Hi Lesley ... Can we book Tia for racing and Skye for trailing please ...Oh and table at the Pub x

whoo-hoo!! racing at Gloucester again .. cant wait. Yes please lesley, please book Zephyr for 2 hand slips and Drifter for trials + 2 dogs if poss. please. please could you e.mail me the directions, I know its J.9 but after that .. havent a clue and dont have sat-nav. Thanks hun

Hi Lesley, I did leave you a message on your answer phone, hopefully you got it, I am hoping to join you on sunday too, just trials for Cam and Dill (no other runners as will be using my older boys for Angie's trials). Please could you email me some directions if you get a chance?

Many thanks

Darcia

just begging a big favour, folks. For anyone going to Glos. on Sunday, would anyone please be willing to lend me a dog [or 2..] for Drifter's trials. He's straight and true and absolutely lure-focussed and out of a trap, just dont know who'll be there . thank you so much someone, really grateful. xx

just begging a big favour, folks. For anyone going to Glos. on Sunday, would anyone please be willing to lend me a dog [or 2..] for Drifter's trials. He's straight and true and absolutely lure-focussed and out of a trap, just dont know who'll be there . thank you so much someone, really grateful. xx

Hi you can have Daisy if you want a little slow one :))

Hi you can have Daisy if you want a little slow one :))
Bless you Lou, but I think he's a bit big for her at 32lbs.!! you're a pal xx

OK guys, these are the directions to the new field.

Come off M5 at junction 9

Those travelling from the south, Turn Left, heading into Tewkesbury.

The school is located on the Left, just beyond the 1st set of traffic lights. There are clearly 2 entrances and you should use the second entrance.

I will try to get there early and post balloons on the gate.

Obviously if you are coming from the north you will be turning Rt at the motorway junction, but still heading towards Tewkesbury.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Best of luck with your 1st race meeting! :luck: We are looking forward to joining you all next season and hope you enjoy running on your new ground for many years to come :cheers:

Gary & Cheryl :thumbsup:

Best of luck with your 1st race meeting! :luck: We are looking forward to joining you all next season and hope you enjoy running on your new ground for many years to come :cheers:
Gary & Cheryl :thumbsup:
Thanks for the good wishes, they mean a lot. Can't wait to try out the new track.

Lovely to see the new track today! :)) Very impressed with it and all the scope that the new venue offers, - including the opportunity to run over much longer distances, and not least the fact that the loos are only a few seconds walk away! :lol: (Couldn't help notice that it was right by a pub too, - just a coincidence though I'm sure! :- )

Great to see everyone again and we especially enjoyed watching all the youngsters finding their feet. :thumbsup:

Results below, - some photos to follow on later.

LIGHTWEIGHTS HEATS

1. Savernake Skylark :))

2. Xile

3. Bee On Say

4.Blithe Spirit

1. Savernake Boomerang :))

2. Conway Tear

3.Dearly Devoted

LIGHTWEIGHTS MAIN FINAL

1. Savernake Skylark :))

2. Savernake Boomerang

3. Conway Tear

4. Xile

LIGHTWEIGHTS CONS FINAL

1. Savernake Bird Of Prey :))

2. Bee United

3. Savernake Stepping Stones

HEAVYWEIGHTS HEATS

1. Xplicit :))

2. Savernake Shogun

2. Bee United

3. Savernake Stepping Stones

HEAVYWEIGHTS MAIN FINAL

2. Xplicit

3. Bee United

4. Savernake Stepping Stones (substituted for Sav. Shogun)

Well done to all!

Forgot to add, CONGRATULATIONS to Gill's Drifter and Darcia's Cambell who were cleared today! :cheers: :cheers:

Forgot to add, CONGRATULATIONS to Gill's Drifter and Darcia's Cambell who were cleared today! :cheers: :cheers:
Well done to Cam and Drifter. I've seen Drifter run on many occasions and he's never put a paw wrong and I've heard that the same is true of Cam. So what a great start to you both and I'm looking forwards to watching you both race.

A few snapshots from yesterday's racing ...

Race11.jpg

Race13.jpg

Race15.jpg

Race16.jpg

Race23.jpg

Race24.jpg

Race25.jpg

Race31.jpg

Race33.jpg

Race36.jpg

Lovely photos ....Love the one of our Dexter (Dearly Devoted) in his cons final ...... Sure he won too ....... Connies very proud of all of his achieviments ;)

GloslogoK9.jpg

Click below for short video of Gloucester's new ground / last weeks racing ....

Click here

(may take a few moments to load)

A few photos that I took, firstly, family reunion of Fly the Wind x Savernake Shogun pups at 11 months old. From L to R Geoff's Tommy, our Campbell, Gill's Drifter, Angies Echo and Kyte

A.jpg

Drifter and Cam

Gilla.jpg

The field

C.jpg

Drifter and Cam again

B.jpg

Loved the video. Jake was sitting in my lap and he watched it too. A great promo video.

super photos of a stunning ltter. Can't wait to see them running/racing, Not long now!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back