The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Golden retriever and buses, help

Bjorn097

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi, I often take my 5 months old golden retriever on the bus and due to his size. He often goes under the front chair. Though because people will sit there, often times they are bothered by his butt leaning against their legs. As of right now he sits horizontally on the floor and its just perfect with his tail tucked, But im quite concerned for the future as hes not fully growing yet and i dont know where he will be able to sit. Is there anyone who takes the bus with a big/medium dog that can give some advice? I do sometimes use the pushchair area at the front but its rare that its available, especially going to town. My friend told me just sit him on my lap at the back of the bus, though because of the hot weather he shed's a lot and i often got nasty looks if i had him on the seat.

Just choose a seat where he can be on the floor, but where there are no other passengers yet. Then anyone who sits near you is making their own choice about whether to sit near him or not.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back