The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Good Home Waiting!

TheWhippet

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Posting on behalf of a neighbour who has recently lost her 14year old Lurcher and is now keen to re-home a whippet or small lurcher. Sounds like it would have a great time lots of walks TLC etc and being good with kids was the only want from the lady... Anyone help out??

If you look on the lurcher link website you might find what you are looking for. Or try the dog rescue pages.

good luck. :thumbsup:

oooooooooooooooooooo Gypsy is so gorgeous :wub: and it makes me so MAD :rant: that people can be awful enough to let a dog get into that condition. If we didn't have a new baby coming in 10 day (10 DAYS :eek: (w00t) :D ) I think I would be very very tempted :- "

agree with you OEH. :rant:

Whoever homes Gypsy will be well pleased with her, I bet, and she will be so grateful. What a love she is! :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back