The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Good Home

alfie p

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
good home wanted for blue whippet x grey bitch race name is all about anny lives in or out she is cumming up to 4 years old in june free to good home must be good home :(

BIT UNDERESTIMATED THIS BITCH NOT FROM ANY GREYHOUND BUT MISMATCH MINI MAKING HER A HALF SISTER TO OUR EBBY BAGHEERA WHATS IT ALL ABOUT AND BIGLAND BAILEY.YOU JUST CANT GET A BETTER LINE AND PUT TO A GOOD LITTLE DOG COULD THROW ANYTHING.A LOVERLY NATURED BITCH WHO DARREN WILL ADMIT DIDNT GET THE RACING SHE DESERVED COS OF WORK COMMITMENTS.STILL WOULDNT BE DISGRACED IN PRESENT SCRATCH COMPANY.

BEST OF LUCK TO WHOEVER GIVES HER A HOME YOU WILL HAVE PLENTY OF FUN

BIT UNDERESTIMATED THIS BITCH NOT FROM ANY GREYHOUND BUT MISMATCH MINI MAKING HER A HALF SISTER TO OUR EBBY BAGHEERA WHATS IT ALL ABOUT AND BIGLAND BAILEY.YOU JUST CANT GET A BETTER LINE AND PUT TO A GOOD LITTLE DOG COULD THROW ANYTHING.A LOVERLY NATURED BITCH WHO DARREN WILL ADMIT DIDNT GET THE RACING SHE DESERVED COS OF WORK COMMITMENTS.STILL WOULDNT BE DISGRACED IN PRESENT SCRATCH COMPANY.BEST OF LUCK TO WHOEVER GIVES HER A HOME YOU WILL HAVE PLENTY OF FUN
to right as rob said top bitch this hope shes gets a good home :thumbsup:

pics for ted

004.jpg

003.jpg

009.jpg

I'm just praying Sal wont see this :wub:

Lovely looking girl good luck in finding her a home

Elaine

she has got a new home going sunday good luck to new owner

I'm just praying Sal wont see this :wub: Lovely looking girl good luck in finding her a home

Elaine
well technically ur prayers werent answered as i have just seen this, she's :wub: good luck to her new owner

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back