The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Good Luck Gypsy

~whitecross whippets~

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
gypsy is going to be spayed today...

the vet says she is sexually and physically mature a good weight and in good health.

for us as a family now is the right time for reasons such as holidays/hospital appointments with my son/school holidays etc...and with the vets advice plus my personal reasons plus having monty who is not castrated and growing up fast i have decided now is the right time.

i believe as she isnt having pups then being spayed is the right thing to do...it was just choosing the best time

please keep your fingers crossed and send positive thought for her :wub:

my vet says he has done thousands of these ops ...has much experience with sighthounds and has gone into great detail with me which drugs will be used all the way through (i think i have drove him round the twist :lol: ) but i am happy she will be ok :huggles:

:huggles: for Gypsy :huggles:

Good Luck, try not to worry ( well try..........) :luck: :thumbsup:

:luck: :luck: Good luck Gypsy. :luck: :luck:

Good Luck Gypsy :luck: :luck: :huggles: :thumbsup:

Good luck Gypsy :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good luck Gypsy. :luck: Try not to worry too much, Chloe recovered remarkably quickly after her op.

thanks everyone for your kind wishes :huggles:

well she is fine :D ...i left her about 9.45 am and picked her up just after 1pm :sweating: ...she is very quiet but eating and drinking and walking just fine :huggles:

she has double stitching so no stitches can be pulled out (so no hideous collar needed hopefully!) and they will dissolve in time...and has a dressing on too and she hasnt touched it so far o:)

she is very brave :wub: well done baby :*

ppppp.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
thats great news kaz! brave gypsy! :huggles: :huggles: to you all

Awww well done Gypsy for being so brave and you too Kaz :D

Glad she's recovering well Kaz, nothing puts a Whippet off its food! :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back