The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Good Thoughts Needed

suvi

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Please send some good wishes to my darling Misty who started heamorraging today and is in the vets on a drip tonight.

She is also bleeding slightly from her gums and I am almost beside myself with worry. She is the most beautiful, gentle girl in the whole world and it is breaking my heart not knowing what is wrong and not having her here...this will be the longest night :( They have nurses that stay overnight at the vets otherwise I told them I would be coming back with my sleeping bag!!

Judi

Bless her, i hope they get Misty sorted for you :huggles:

sending you lots of :huggles: and :luck:

hope she's soon sorted.

Do you think she's eaten something poisonous ? or maybe has a pyometra ?

she's in the right place o:)

Oh poor Misty but the vets will look after her. sending her :luck: and lots of good thoughts for a speedy recovery.

Thinking of you and Misty.

Hope that there is some good news tomorrow :luck:

:( How awful for you and Misty ..... I really hope all goes well, shes in the best place :) ......Thinking of you both :huggles: :luck:

Poor Misty and poor you, I know how you must feel because i'd be the same if it were one of mine. Sending Misty best wishes :luck:

Poor you and poor Misty , hope she gets better soon .

thinking and praying for misty tonight ,hope shes back home real soon :huggles:

omg poor misty sending you lots of :luck: :luck: :luck: and will be thinking of you tonight hun you must be worried sick ,im on night watch to so if ya need a chat hun im hear :huggles:

thinking of misty and you, im hoping she gets better soon and that you find the strength to be strong for her. :luck: :luck: :huggles:

Julie D said:
sending you lots of  :huggles:   and  :luck: hope she's soon sorted.

Do you think she's eaten something poisonous ? or maybe has a pyometra ?

she's in the right place  o:)

I dont think she has eaten anything, she didn't have a temperatrure so no infection and the blood she is losing is very bright red. She was also losing fairly big blood clots.

I am just praying that she gets through the night until they can find out whats wrong. I just keep seeing her beautiful little face as they took her away, I love that little girl so much.....

Judi

Judi, I hope everything works out well for Misty, and you are in my thoughts, both of you.

I hope she has a good night and that there is better news in the morning.

Best wishes

Gill

we are all thinking of you, please try be strong, Misty needs you. :huggles:

:luck: :luck: sending lots of positive vibes to misty :huggles: and you :huggles:

Hope Misty gets better soon :luck: :huggles:

You'll both be in my thoughts Judy :huggles: & i'll be praying very hard for Misty to recover :luck:

omg, just read this judy, poor Misty and you, how do these little things do this to us and this week of all weeks. its horrible to hand them over to strangers but we both know shes in the best place. Have faith and think of Rose bouncing around today they do pull through. Thinking of you tonight, txt me if you want to.

K

xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back