The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Graceful Saluki Needs Urgent Help!

pinkholly

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Beautiful fawn/white coloured Saluki needs urgent help. In Dunboyne pound PTS date 26th march, can anyone help? Foster or permanent home needed asap.

Go to pets ireland website - urgent matters and you will see this dog. Need to get her out asap!!

Beautiful fawn/white coloured Saluki needs urgent help. In Dunboyne pound PTS date 26th march, can anyone help? Foster or permanent home needed asap.
Go to pets ireland website - urgent matters and you will see this dog. Need to get her out asap!!
TOOK THE NUMBERS DOES ANYONE KNOW WILL THEY GIVE HER TO ME AS IM IN THE NORTH,NOT SURE IF IT MATTERS

There shouldnt be a problem taking her out of dundalk pound. They are just glad to rehome to the right home! You can check if she is still there as I got Saluki Welfare on board to see if they could help as I had no response from anyone.

Thankyou for your interest, give them a call and see if she is still there.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back