The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Great News!

suvi

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just popped into the vet this morning to check on the results of Misty's blood test and guess what - they said I could take her home (w00t) I really wasn't expecting that and my car was full to the brim with the weeks shopping. Anyway, after a quick shuffle round we popped her in and the look on her little face made my week.

She is not out of the woods just yet, I have to keep her quiet for a week when she will go back for more blood tests, meanwhile she is wrapped in cotton wool :huggles:

Here she is - my darling girl :wub: :wub:

iz7ujm.jpg

14c8zm9.jpg

Judi

great news she home (w00t) ,bet you feel better too having her back :huggles:

she looks lovely bless her, shes certainly been through it :wub: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad shes home at last....Im sure she will improve even more with you at home... :huggles: :huggles: :thumbsup:

Hasnt she got the most beautiful eyes... :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fantastic news , Judi, I'm so happy for you. Hope Misty continues to make good progress. :huggles: :huggles:

Val x.

Brilliant news...........you must be thrilled :thumbsup:

so pleased misty is home and what a pretty girl she is :wub: :wub:

thats fab news, :huggles: i'm sure she'll recover so much quicker now she's home

:luck: :luck: :luck:

Im glad you have her back home with you.

She's a beautiful girl :wub:

I'm so pleased you have your beautiful girl home :D

:wub: bless her :wub:

:thumbsup: great news that shes home....lets hope her recovery is well on its way :luck: :luck:

Aw sweet baby - isn't she beautiful - so glad you have her home - loads of luck to here for continued improvement :huggles: :huggles:

You must be so glad to have her home, I hope she continues to improve :huggles:

Great news, wishing Misty a speedy recovery :luck:

Thinking of you both :huggles:

Oh Judi

What great news. I have been thinking about the pair of you all day.

I guess we wont be seeing you at the Whippet Club tomorrow as I expect you will be caring for Misty.

Take care and speak soon

Debbie

Brilliant news, you must be so relieved to have her back with you and to be able to give her lots of (gentle) hugs. Best of luck for her continued recovery. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Aw, welcome home Misty ... :luck: :luck: :luck: for a speedy recovery :huggles:

I'm very happy that Misty has turned the corner and is home again :D :D

Here's to a full and speedy recovery for the little lass :luck: :luck: :cheers:

So pleased that Misty's back home with you - hope she continues to improve every day and is soon back to normal. :huggles: She looks lovely. :wub:

You must be thrilled to bits that misty is home and am sure she is a happier whippet knowing she'll be getting lots of TLC :wub: :wub: :huggles:

So glad you have got her back home- I'm sure she will be much happier now :huggles:

Gentle hugs from us all here :wub:

Liz and the Monellis

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back