The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Great Weekend In Nz ..

Dotti

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Went off to Christcurch (NZ) for a weekend of good people , good dogs and good wine !!!

Didn't think I'd come home with Best Puppy in Show on Saturday ..

and Best In Show on Sunday !!!!!

Thanks to the Judges - Jeff Kill (Aust ) & Kathleen hardwick ( NZ ) you made it a weekend to remember .

The nicest thing was that I had the company of Bev Daines ( Dachlah ) and Greg Skene (shearwind ) from Oz cheering us on ....

Kaos - NZ Ch Kana-Ka Total Kaos at Arjuna , will be going to Bev's next month for his Aussie sabbatical , good luck to them both ...

Lotti - Arjuna Ya Dreamin' , started her puppy career with a bang !!! fingers crossed we can keep up the winning streak ?? She's from our first litter in NZ , so I'm really pleased with the lovely comments she's recieved.

NZ Ch Kana-Ka Total-Kaos At Arjuna - BIS Banks Peninsula All Breeds Ch Show

Kaos_BIS_x_2.jpg

Arjuna Ya Dreamin' - Best Puppy In Show - banks Peninsula All Breeds Ch Show

Well done Libby - what a wonderful weekend. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Two lovely looking whippets :)

Well done Libby and team Arjuna on such a fantastic weekend. :thumbsup:

Well done. What a great weekend and one you will certainly remember for a while. Fab photos too. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back